Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Warriors

26 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Curry is out 

Payton is in

I think we have a shot here. 

I will agree, as long as we don't become spectators on defense!

Its called the Cleveland bailout.  I watched the end and Cleveland was getting away with everything on defense.  They are still the team they appear to be.  Reminds me of game 6 of the 2016 nba finals and game 4 of the 2017 finals.  

Then I saw Tony Brothers was officiating.  It all added up. 

------

Also to add, this is why Golden State's philosophy is to not have a close game against any team that LeBron plays for.  Surely the league will bail him out in the clutch with a free timeout (replay review) or getting away with a travel..or his offensive fouls.  Of course, it not going to be just him this year.  Wade, the king of phantom calls from the past decade is on his team now.  

Everyone remembers the game winning shot but not the defensive possession before that shot and that's all fans truly remember unless they're as seasoned as us. That's the only highlight that will be playing. 

Lebron hits the game winning shot and stares down the sideline fans in a to see their utter disappointment at new york blowing the game.   

Magic 128 Warriors 109. Aaron Gordon 37 pts 14 rebounds 3 dodged nut punches from Green. J Simmons 24 pts 7 assists 3 dunks in Thompson's eye. Payton some sort of triple double. 

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I drank a coffee at 5 for this

I got some Cappuccino Fudge Blitz ice cream from Publix before they closed.