Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Warriors

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Mario

That was pretty nice. 

Edit: Did he just pass it through someone's legs too?

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Lol

Hyperbole,  I know.  But come on, have you witnessed anything better.  I think the best performance I've seen was probably the Spurs in the 2014 finals.  Golden State performances almost matches that every other night except for the turnovers.

It's impressive.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Hyperbole,  I know.  But come on, have you witnessed anything better.  I think the best performance I've seen was probably the Spurs in the 2014 finals.  

No you're right.  Just that statement is funny.  You can't miss against the best team ever

Something to take away from the second half was that the garbage time players actually played pretty well and cut into the lead.  Speights had two great blocks.  They also actually made consecutive threes.  

Missed the game due to the near 4am UK start time. 

Would be good to beat Portland....We then play the Jazz at home Saturday who are coming off a b2b against Brooklyn Friday. 

Then we play the Pacers Monday who are coming off a b2b against The Heat Sunday. 

3-0 or worse case 2-1 would be fine. 

We have to improve our rebounding. We got beat 50-35. That is the only worrying trend I see from this year. Payton is rusty and even his handles were off last night. Without Isaac's length and hustle our interior d struggled. Bad shooting and these other circumstances and we still only lost by 10. Not bad. 

10 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

No you're right.  Just that statement is funny.  You can't miss against the best team ever

I was going to say that this isn't the best team ever but I forgot Kevin Durant was on the team too

Fun game until they got away. Mario had a nice showing in garbage time.

I worry about our team because we're flawed but at least we show some energy out there. We need more talent but we've been better than I expected