Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Warriors

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

You mean those relentless landslide consecutive fast breaks right with the corner threes? 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Nope.... I've seen him do it 3 times on wide open jumpers....

No i mean it threw off his rhythm.  The length makes you uncomfortable and you change how you shoot 

This team still just has no idea what to do when the shots from outside aren't falling from outside and they aren't getting consistent stops. Good passing team on the perimeter and on the break, but Aaron is one of the few guys who seems to understand how to cut.

• Like 1

The Magic can't afford to go on scoring droughts against the best scoring team in nba history.  They also can't afford to hit about a fourth of their threes.  They were in this game in the fourth and before the quarter, this is what I was afraid of.  

The Portland game is much more winnable so they'll compete there.   

3 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The Magic can't afford to go on scoring droughts against the best scoring team in nba history.  They also can't afford to hit about a fourth of their threes.  They were in this game in the fourth and before the quarter, this is what I was afraid of.  

The Portland game is much more winnable so they'll compete there.   

We were doing fine until halftime..... We got our asses wiped in the 3rd quarter.