Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Celtics

How come we all see it and Vogel can’t? We had a chance to get really close when AG became the focus of our offense. We lose when Fournier goes hero ball making dream shots out of impossible ones.

I'll keep calm.  When is Elfrid project to be back?  What about Augustine.  i felt the Magic could have easily won this game if they came out ready to shoot.  The point guard isn't a factor to me.  Its about knowing the plays.    

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I'll keep calm.  When is Elfrid project to be back?  What about Augustine.  i felt the Magic could have easily won this game if they came out ready to shoot.  The point guard isn't a factor to me.  Its about knowing the plays.    

Fournier was forcing too many plays and playing selfishly early in the game. Got us on a funk.

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

It's going to be a long season if you guys are going to lose your **** every time we're losing.  

We're fine

That's part of the fun of being a sports fan. Losing your **** during a game is fun, afterwards come back down to Earth and start to think logically again. Sports is a nice distraction from the real world or at least it is to me. 

• Upvote 1

We need EP back just to keep Fournier in his role.

What irritates me is how he pisses and moans about ball sharing with AG's good effective 41 point game but then pulls these type of games out his arse.