Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies

We have three guys who aren't afraid to take it to the basket with a big guy down there: Simmons, Gordon, and Fournier. That's an issue when teams take away the three and let one guy guard the paint. Isaac, Mack, and Ross need to get better at challenging big guys at the rim. Mack needs a floater, Ross needs to learn to draw the foul, and Isaac needs to put on 30 pounds.

Well I guess I was right just looking at the plus minus for the box score.   lol  Then I looked up and read everyone losing their rocks.  Each bench player has a turnover.  

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

What I'm seeing is that our bench lost the lead and there was a 20 point swing.  

Actually the starters were already losing the lead, but bench let them take it and build on it. we've played like **** since about 7 minutes in.....

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Disgraceful by the refs...... Injury timeout should have been called after the 1st shot on the other end.

LET IT BE LEBRON, they'll stop the game completely without a timeout counting against the team he plays on.  Yeah.  I said it.