Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies

21 minutes ago, Jagsfreak27 said:

Ross was balling in the Jordan 1s, that explains the slippage lol. Everyone knows those are trash to play in.

Especially the way they're made now!

10 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Looking at the box score, Ross had three turnovers with under 36 seconds to play. That has to be a record, right?

Haha yep or close to it.  To be completely fair to him he slipped on one of them (Vuc almost hurt himself slipping earlier in the game too) and on the other Vuc was held and it wasn't called.

What a win hadn't won in Memphis in almost 10 years.  No way they win this last year or in previous seasons.  That's what good teams do....find a way to win despite not playing their best even though them missing shots late helped too but you have to get yourself in position to win at the end.  Jonathan Isaac is going to be a special player.  I knew he would be contributing right away on the defensive end of the floor but he's been one of the anchors of the defense.  And that bank 3 was clutch, once his offense catches up he's going to be something to see. It's still really early so I keep trying to temper my excitement but they just keep getting it done.

• Upvote 2