Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies

3 minutes ago, Jagsfreak27 said:

No doubt in my mind Ross tried to throw that game lmao. Another solid game for Frenchie and AG. Issac hit a big 3 and provided length as well. 

I vote he piss in a cup....right now!!!!  LOL

• Upvote 1

We gutted out a tough win with LOTS of TO's, but don't look now, but we maintained our unsustainable shooting..... 50% & 45%.... against a good defensive team at that..............  

Ok, I'll be positive.  I really need to magnify what Isaac has done because he's looked fearless.  He actually looks more impressive than Hezonja.  That's not only disappointing but should be deflating if Mario compared his play to Isaac.  Aaron Gordon is not a concern at all. 

It's truly Ross from what I'm seeing with that Toronto mentality.  We need a two way point guard damn it.  Vucevic needs to muscle up on these centers.  We need him to become a consistent three point shooter. 

-------------

This year's class of rookies have looked very NBA ready.  Some even look like veterans.  

5 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

I vote he piss in a cup....right now!!!!  LOL

I honestly wasn't happy he checked into the game down the stretch. Made boneheaded plays all night.

Just now, Jagsfreak27 said:

I honestly wasn't happy he checked into the game down the stretch. Made boneheaded plays all night.

I am just joking Ross will be fine, he is one of our best defenders, and when his shot is on.......incredible!!!! Bone head mistakes tonight for sure!!!