Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic @ Pelicans

8 hours ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

I would really love for Speights to keep getting Biyombo's minutes. He is a way better fit as the backup center for this team. There is going to be nights that his shots won't fall, but even then he's more of an offensive threat than Biz.

Nah speights is a veteran center who will come in every few games and light it up...dude can't play back up every game and if you're expecting it at this point in his career you're gonna be disappointed at how bad he will be.

right now we have the perfect role for him. 

Not sure he's the solution to the dreadful backup C issue we have 

18 minutes ago, ML6 said:

A game where AG does exhibit questionable commitment to moving the ball -- such as this one -- makes those articles from the Brooklyn game look even stranger.  He had a couple bad hero ball plays last night, probably trying to overcompensate for his foul trouble & lack of minutes.  He'll learn not to force things.

He just wants to be an all star.

I don't fault him for that.

18 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Nah speights is a veteran center who will come in every few games and light it up...dude can't play back up every game and if you're expecting it at this point in his career you're gonna be disappointed at how bad he will be.

I mean the solution is a Mack-speights situational rotation but that won't happen

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

How was Isaac not credited with a couple of blocks last night? 

Yeah that's a mistake.  He had that one volleyball spike block.  

Davis definitely had more than 3 too.  Problem with the scorekeeper i think.  I'm pretty sure they gave New Orleans an extra point

10 hours ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

I would really love for Speights to keep getting Biyombo's minutes. He is a way better fit as the backup center for this team. There is going to be nights that his shots won't fall, but even then he's more of an offensive threat than Biz.

I agree 100%. At least teams have to guard Mo whether he is on or not. He can kill a team when he is on!

2 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

I'm not trying to make him into a solution, but Biyombo not only is an overpaid bum but he really doesn't fit what is working with this team either IMO.

4 minutes ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

I'm not trying to make him into a solution, but Biyombo not only is an overpaid bum but he really doesn't fit what is working with this team either IMO.

The idea of biyombo is exactly what we need.  But he's not playing d or rebounding so what is he good for