Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic @ Pelicans

I would really love for Speights to keep getting Biyombo's minutes. He is a way better fit as the backup center for this team. There is going to be nights that his shots won't fall, but even then he's more of an offensive threat than Biz.

40 minutes ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

I would really love for Speights to keep getting Biyombo's minutes. He is a way better fit as the backup center for this team. There is going to be nights that his shots won't fall, but even then he's more of an offensive threat than Biz.

It really just depends on the match up

4 hours ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

Yeah i mean he's not really the guy you want behind vucevic but at least you're getting value from him 

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

And the trend of the Magic only losing when I watch continues.

Ummm... We'll see you sometime next year!

I Love this team!!!! We need to move Augustine - too much of a defensive liability - Biz is waaay overpaid and appears to be regressing and Mario just can’t seem to put it together. I’m curious, the Magic have today as a deadline to pick up his option, did they? This front office and Frank are on point! Go Magic

8 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I Love this team!!!! We need to move Augustine - too much of a defensive liability - Biz is waaay overpaid and appears to be regressing and Mario just can’t seem to put it together. I’m curious, the Magic have today as a deadline to pick up his option, did they? This front office and Frank are on point! Go Magic

Mario has looked pretty good save for the one horrible turnover he makes every game.  But those horrible turnovers aren't exclusive to him

A game where AG does exhibit questionable commitment to moving the ball -- such as this one -- makes those articles from the Brooklyn game look even stranger.  He had a couple bad hero ball plays last night, probably trying to overcompensate for his foul trouble & lack of minutes.  He'll learn not to force things.

14 minutes ago, ML6 said:

A game where AG does exhibit questionable commitment to moving the ball -- such as this one -- makes those articles from the Brooklyn game look even stranger.  He had a couple bad hero ball plays last night, probably trying to overcompensate for his foul trouble & lack of minutes.  He'll learn not to force things.

To be fair, I see Fournier and Simmons forcing things at times, too. Hopefully, they'll continue to learn to work together.