Fultz4thewin

Official game thread: Magic @ Hornets

Figured we'd drop that one given our problems matching up with them over the past few seasons.  Honestly not too upset at the outcome b/c of how they hung/fought.  Like P4TW said, that would've been a blowout last season once we couldn't get a stop in the 3rd. 

I have my eye on the AG-Fournier thing.  I usually don't put much weight on stuff like that but could be something there.  They definitely have had visible moments of frustration with each other in a couple games thus far; could be normal teammate stuff but Evan is kind of a hot head.   

Orlando has scored 703 points through first 6 games of the season, the most in team history.

Most through 7 games: 810, ‘94-95

#PureMagic

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

https://youtu.be/GsWcL-MbZmw

AG was like "wth man"?

Ehh, he didn't have great positioning though in this spot. Fournier definitely needs to hit him when he is open, but I am not certain this is one of those situations. Just because a guy calls for the ball, doesn't mean he is the best guy to get the ball in that situation.

37 minutes ago, Odin said:

Ehh, he didn't have great positioning though in this spot. Fournier definitely needs to hit him when he is open, but I am not certain this is one of those situations. Just because a guy calls for the ball, doesn't mean he is the best guy to get the ball in that situation.

Yeah. Simmons was balling and the video shows Evan passing to Vuc so him and Simmons can run a pick and roll resulting in Simmons getting the ball. It wasn't a bad idea.