Fultz4thewin

Official game thread: Magic @ Hornets

51 minutes ago, Odin said:

We need Payton back. Kemba killed us.

I agree. I would like to see this team clicking with Payton. His speed and court vision is superior. Plus, his passes favor Gordon. 

Fournier is being a douche and needs to fall back on earth.

8 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Fournier needs to go then.

Or they can just act like adults

30 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

NBA egos don't allow for players to act like adults. 

Oh yeah I forgot about that

I don't know if it would have helped against Kemba the Magic killer but I would have liked to see Payton in there tonight , DJ was garbage on both sided of the court.

Kemba vs DJ was always going to be the biggest mismatch for us out there. We lost because we missed a fair amount of good looks and Vogel probably took too long putting Simmons on Kemba, other than that we still somehow kept it close and tried fighting right to the end. We will be much better once we get Payton back as well, I just hope he is back by the start of next week.

10 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah missing Isaac was big. He understands the game. Meanwhile Mario doesn't, over two years into the league. Isaac just brings more dimensions that we haven't had. 

The crazy thing is Mario played fantastic on defense.  

He just can't play 4. Isaac is a great rebounder and weakside shot blocker.  Mario can't do that.  

56 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Kemba vs DJ was always going to be the biggest mismatch for us out there. We lost because we missed a fair amount of good looks and Vogel probably took too long putting Simmons on Kemba, other than that we still somehow kept it close and tried fighting right to the end. We will be much better once we get Payton back as well, I just hope he is back by the start of next week.

Dj wasn't really the issue on defense.  I mean he was but the real problem was vucevic helping out to close the lane (which he should do) which resulted in lobs to Dwight.  Vucevic responded by not helping on kemba which resulted in easy kemba baskets.