Fultz4thewin

Official game thread: Magic @ Hornets

12 point game.  I hope they take shootaround seriously.  That's their only weakness currently.  

1 minute ago, chosen12 said:

I think we need games like this to keep us from thinking that we have arrive! We still have work to do! 

Question....."how long will it take the Hornets to grow tired of Howard? It took Atlanta the first part of the season!

The passing hasn't been bad, but guys aren't catching passes cleanly and I think it's totally affecting their jumpers. If we can get better with that, then I think we can climb back into this game.

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think we're ok

I agree.... We're losing, but watching the game I can see why we're losing. We haven't played a terrible game, but you have to give Charlotte's defense credit. They're not giving up easy looks.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

The passing hasn't been bad, but guys aren't catching passes cleanly and I think it's totally affecting their jumpers. If we can get better with that, then I think we can climb back into this game.

Agreed, also we are rushing our shots and not being allowed to set up! Somebody is going to have to heat it up on the offensive side, and everybody is going to have to press on "D"

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think we're ok

I'd like to see our athlete's do a little more of moving without the basketball. Put themselves in a position to get the pass for an easy bucket.

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

I agree.... We're losing, but watching the game I can see why we're losing. We haven't played a terrible game, but you have to give Charlotte's defense credit. They're not giving up easy looks.

Yeah.  There's been a couple mistakes on defense that won't happen again.  Shots will fall soon.