Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Spurs

8 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Do you think we should Move T Ross, to the 2nd unit? I dont want to move Simmons to the 1st squad either. 

What about hezonja moving to starter and we have Simmons and Ross coming off the bench?

I would prefer to keep Ross in the starting lineup and Simmons coming off the bench. But this is a very good problem to have. All of this depth

17 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Do you think we should Move T Ross, to the 2nd unit? I dont want to move Simmons to the 1st squad either. 

What about hezonja moving to starter and we have Simmons and Ross coming off the bench?

No.  Ross does little things that make the starting unit work

Wow this team is amazing right now. I expected another long rebuild year but this is crazy. I’m glad to see the players stepping up but it also looks like we finally got the coach we expected to get last year

6 hours ago, Natesroom said:

10 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

If it aint broke... even though Ross has been laying bricks he's fine still starting because of everything else he is doing well.

What a great start to the year,  Keep this up and the Magic could be relevant again. I haven't checked the schedule but when do we dismantle Golden State?

I love what I'm seeing from Isaac. His poise and defense for a rookie are fantastic. Moreover, as he grows confidence, his offense will pop. He may be my favorite Magic rookie in years. Dude just knows how to play.

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I love what I'm seeing from Isaac. His poise and defense for a rookie are fantastic. Moreover, as he grows confidence, his offense will pop. He may be my favorite Magic rookie in years. Dude just knows how to play.

Yeah that turnaround on offense was ridiculous and he was all over the place on d

5 hours ago, Spaceman said:

What a great start to the year,  Keep this up and the Magic could be relevant again. I haven't checked the schedule but when do we dismantle Golden State?

We visit them on Nov 13, the third game of a four game western road trip.