Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Nets Part 2

1 minute ago, jec said:

Yes. I just don't want to get too far ahead of myself. But it is exciting to have a potentially competitive team. With three guys capable of scoring 30+ and decent depth, AND we still don't know how good Isaac can be. 

What a good night.

There is a very different feel to this team, I think our boys are growing up, and at the right time! I would love to see them all get hot in January, all the way through to the allstar break!

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

I felt a little cheated after the Cleveland win because we made everything and that's not a sustainable way to win games.  

This win was important.  We couldn't hit ****.  We were sloppy.  We got stops when we needed them and pulled out a win.  We out gritted a gritty team.  That's something that we can build off of.  This is sustainable.  We can repeat this team performance every night. 

Exactly. We gutted out a win with a 4th quarter comeback after a patented Orlando Magic 3rd quarter. That's something GOOD teams do. With 6 min to go I had that sinking feeling of "here we go again". 

• Upvote 1

Just now, chosen12 said:

There is a very different feel to this team, I think our boys are growing up, and at the right time! I would love to see them all get hot in January, all the way through to the allstar break!

That's all I want for Christmas.

AG was a man tonight. Our guards got slaughtered, but I can't complain about 3-1 with have the last few years have gone. May AG continue this type of play and Payton hurry back! 

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

How did this lineup look?

Hard to say because it was at the end where things get choppy with timeouts.  It worked.  I wouldn't play it too often.  Its a 4 minute ***** you up lineup

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

Augustin is playing about as well as you could ever ask of him

I think your right, but I hope to get Elf back quickly.

• Upvote 1

Ok.  Gordon with 41 points. Vucevic having an elite season.....3-1?... comebacks and blowout victories.  What have I missed?

Are they serious?  I guess I'll watch a full magic game for once which i haven't happened in a year.  I stop taking the team seriously.  Someone enlighten me.  I'm ignorant to all this now.  

5 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Ok.  Gordon with 41 points. Vucevic having an elite season.....3-1?... comebacks and blowout victories.  What have I missed?

Are they serious?  I guess I'll watch a full magic game for once which i haven't happened in a year.  I stop taking the team seriously.  Someone enlighten me.  I'm ignorant to all this now.  

>continuity bump
>AG and Vuc burgeoning
>Simmons
>EP and the fast team

Almost forgot:
>Fournier clutch

7 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RavenclawMagic said:

>continuity bump
>AG and Vuc burgeoning
>Simmons
>EP and the fast team

Who is truly responsible for the current growth?  That's the question for me. Is it a year of coaching staff development?  Is the front office instilling a new premise of this teams identity?  Is it the players approach to the game.

Is it all of this?