Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Nets Part 2

Mario has looked so bad in some plays, like amateur league stuff. I think his only shot at being a legit NBA player is to be just a catch and shoot player on offense. He has to work on his jumper, if he can't get his non-contested catch and shoot 3's to 40%+ he is useless in today's NBA. He needs to work on running around screens and getting open etc (obviously plays have to be run for this to be the case, but I think that's his chance at being a long term NBA player).

2 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Mario has looked so bad in some plays, like amateur league stuff. I think his only shot at being a legit NBA player is to be just a catch and shoot player on offense. He has to work on his jumper, if he can't get his non-contested catch and shoot 3's to 40%+ he is useless in today's NBA. He needs to work on running around screens and getting open etc (obviously plays have to be run for this to be the case, but I think that's his chance at being a long term NBA player).

He currently has the highest three point shooting percentage in the nba. He should try to keep doing that.