Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Cavs

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

I think when he said “this is stupid” he meant the slang “this is sick.” Get it? He thought Steele’s comment was outrageous.

No.  I thought a 41-11 run against Cleveland seems like it defies common sense.

47 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah if shots aren't falling, will our defense go down with it and who will we be able to get points from when it happens? That will be the test.

The Miami game seemed like a replicable way to win games this year. 

We should have been blown out against Brooklyn but we turned into golden state with no defense.  

Last night we were just peak golden state. 

That performance was really crazy. Even if it's not sustainable, it was awesome to watch our guys drop bombs from 3 and players that seemed lost showing promise (a lot of it)

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

That performance was really crazy. Even if it's not sustainable, it was awesome to watch our guys drop bombs from 3 and players that seemed lost showing promise (a lot of it)

Agreed. I think it is sustainable. Gordon and Vuc having the ability to hit from 3 consistenly this year opens up our spacing which directly benefits Payton. We should be able to exploit his size on drive and kicks and PnR with everybody on the floor. We also (so far) look so much more comfortable this year offensively than last year. This team fits well together outside of Biz.  

23 minutes ago, tkranole said:

Agreed. I think it is sustainable. Gordon and Vuc having the ability to hit from 3 consistenly this year opens up our spacing which directly benefits Payton. We should be able to exploit his size on drive and kicks and PnR with everybody on the floor. We also (so far) look so much more comfortable this year offensively than last year. This team fits well together outside of Biz.  

I don't think being the second best three point shooting team in  the league is sustainable

32 minutes ago, TL49erMagic said:

Yeah we looked really good last night. With AG COMING back we could be really deadly. We have a good mix of youngsters and veteran leadership. Vucevic is playing out of his mind too.

Welcome to the Forum! I agree with you. Vuc looks like a keeper for sure. A lot of the players look hungry for playing time. I am pleased to see Mario, Simmons, DJ and even Afflalo playing with passion. We lacked that intensity last year and this is the type of environment Isaac needs to develop into a very good player.

3 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  I thought a 41-11 run against Cleveland seems like it defies common sense.

Well, yes. You were not disagreeing with Steele but commenting on how incredulous the situation was. 

40 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I don't think being the second best three point shooting team in  the league is sustainable

I think we can. 2 excellent drivers (Simmons and Payton) and improved 3 point shooting in SL. Vuc’s new weapon completely changes the dynamic of this team. If they continue to play the way they play with confidence in the 3, we maybe a force to reckon with. Seriously. 

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Well probably not but top 10-15 feasible and would do wonders for this team. Sure Payton can’t shoot it but we can put 4 guys around him that can which opens things up drastically. Spacing and ball movement will create plenty of opportunities between him and Simmons. Vuc hitting changes the way teams will have to play us. It will also create a lot of opportunities for Gordon and Isaac to clean up around the rim.  We may actually have seen guys take major steps this offseason.