Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Cavs

So let me get this straight. I have a choice between two games to watch this weekend and managed to pick the ugly loss to the Nets over the impressive win over the Cavs... what is life?

Also anyone want to give me a summary of the game? Who looked good? Anybody disappoint? How the ever loving hell did this even happen? Is this real life?

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Also anyone want to give me a summary of the game? Who looked good? Anybody disappoint? How the ever loving hell did this even happen? Is this real life?

Great ball movement and guys playing unselfish. Vuc, Fornier, Augustine, Simmons all played well. Biz is the only one that made you cringe sometimes but not too much like im Brooklyn.  Isaac and Mario had their moments but still need work. 

You can see the team has much better chemistry and is a lot more comfortable in year two under Vogel. 

1 hour ago, magicblue said:

I actually agree with Steele on this one

I think when he said “this is stupid” he meant the slang “this is sick.” Get it? He thought Steele’s comment was outrageous.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Everyone looked good except Biyombo and Ross.

Simply put: 3 point shots are falling, Simmons is an all star, Vuc is an all star, confidence.  Sit Biyombo. Start Simmone over Ross.

I also love what I'm seeing from Isaac. He's clearly not a focal point and has made some rookie mistakes, but his combo of length, athleticism, ball movement, bb iq, defense, and nice shooting form look solid. 

Lebron looked old , sure he's still a beast driving the lane but i would be too if no one was allowed to touch me. You can also get the rocker out for D Wade it's the third game of the year and he looks like he's played 70 already.

Augustin wasn't nearly as annoying as he usually is. He played a great game and passed the ball more. Maybe it helps when he plays with the starters.

Vucevic has been unbelievable. If he keeps this up he'll be a hall of famer lool

8 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Honestly we're shooting so well I'm not sure we can take much away from the last two games.  This can't be sustainable. 

Yeah if shots aren't falling, will our defense go down with it and who will we be able to get points from when it happens? That will be the test.

9 hours ago, RavenclawMagic said:

Oh no. It's this guy. :DDD

Hey! I did say it would be a blow out ;P. Didn't wake up till 12:30pm though, totally worth it!

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

So let me get this straight. I have a choice between two games to watch this weekend and managed to pick the ugly loss to the Nets over the impressive win over the Cavs... what is life?

The 2 games would have reversed if you had watched this one. I think we have definitely established you are cursed when it comes to watching Magic games live!!

• Upvote 1