Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Official Game Thread : Magic vs Nets

2 hours ago, Gordon MVP said:

Horrible loss tonight to a team full of scrubs 

But the Magic lost....

Oh.

Vuch hitting 3's is awesome. Saw the box score in the first half and thought, "50?!".

Biz and DJ were turrible and if EP is out for long, we're in deep ****.

Even with him we are a 35-38 win ball club.

11 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Waive biz now!  Useless worst signing in magic history bar none!

The ghost of Henny still haunts this team. 

Payton was a +10 in 14 minutes. If he's out for a few games then we are in trouble the other 2 point guards don't seem remotely capable of running the offense .

Biz a -20 in only 12 minutes. That performance needs him suiting up and Birch replacing him, maybe it would give him the kick up the ass he needs because he offered nothing defensively last night. Unless he gets waived we are stuck with that terrible contract.

What I don't get is we got Speights who is instant offense and who can't be worse than Byombo on defense. He seems like someone who could really help the second unit get out of it's own way. Oh and our back up point guards are terrible, bring back Jameer.

Only the magic would pay $13,250,000 this year for 2 backup point guards and have to play Fournier at point to be effective.  We all agree Fournier is better when he works off the ball and isn't forced to create.  

I don't wanna hear anyone complain about Payton this year while we are burning over 13 million on crap.

It's been said countless times but Biyombo needs to understand his uncoordinated ass is here to block shots and play defense.  We don't need him fumbling passes, shooting jumpers, or trying to dribble.  If he doesn't understand CUT his ASS!

Biyombo's new found offensive crush and decreased defensive effort makes me wonder what actually transpired between him and Evan.  Did Evan let him know just how worthless he was on offense? Is this screwing with Biyombo and having him force it? You would think not as he has to realize just how bad he is on the offensive end but it makes me wonder.