Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Heat - 7 PM EST

1 minute ago, MaestroPenny said:

Hoping Birch can be that big for us

I think with a better offensive set in place, Birch could displace either Nik or Biz! But we will see!

I liked AG's attitude tonight. Like Simmons said, he hopes his energy rubs off on the others. Energy is contagious.
I liked what I saw. Vuc taking his shots at the perimeter when open. EP, EF, AG attacking, so did Issac. There's some chemistry here in this system now in year 2.
Being this aggressive will lead to believing in winning. That's something else guru Simmons said, these guys are so tired of losing, they want nothing more than to win.
I'm glad there's a glimpse of a cultural shift here.

2 minutes ago, RavenclawMagic said:

I liked AG's attitude tonight. Like Simmons said, he hopes his energy rubs off on the others. Energy is contagious.
I liked what I saw. Vuc taking his shots at the perimeter when open. EP, EF, AG attacking, so did Issac. There's some chemistry here in this system now in year 2.
Being this aggressive will lead to believing in winning. That's something else guru Simmons said, these guys are so tired of losing, they want nothing more than to win.
I'm glad there's a glimpse of a cultural shift here.

Good post, welcome aboard!

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Here's to a fresh start. I'll put my personal grudges with players to the side for at least 10 games.

great-gatsby-leonardo-dicaprio_archive-7

Saying you don't like how a basketball player plays isn't really a personal grudge is it? 

2 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Saying you don't like how a basketball player plays isn't really a personal grudge is it? 

Personal as in they're my views and other people from the forum might not share them

Loved the confidence we played with tonight. Biz has been working on his offensive game, made shots he wouldn't have made last year. AG is ready and he's about earn that big contract. Loved how hard Ross and Simmons played. Evan came up big when we needed him. Let's enjoy this one and go get another one Friday!

• Like 1