Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

TBN Fantasy League on ESPN

Can I give up my own team for this one lol? That's a ridiculous team. At least some of those guys will be available in the draft. Still can't believe I drafted Giannis my first year in the league and didn't keep him :( 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Can I give up my own team for this one lol? That's a ridiculous team. At least some of those guys will be available in the draft. Still can't believe I drafted Giannis my first year in the league and didn't keep him :( 

The keepers will be better than mine, easily :D But I'm stubborn and I want to see what I can do with the eggs I have

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The keepers will be better than mine, easily :D But I'm stubborn and I want to see what I can do with the eggs I have

I'm the same. Somehow managed to nab Jokic off of waivers and now he's one of my keepers. Not sure what to do with Isaiah Thomas though since he's out for a good few months but my other keeper options are limited.

Hey, I am not going to be able to participate this year, school+work is getting crazy. Can you all find someone to take over my team?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm the same. Somehow managed to nab Jokic off of waivers and now he's one of my keepers. Not sure what to do with Isaiah Thomas though since he's out for a good few months but my other keeper options are limited.

Jokic was so up and down during the first half of the season, but then he became a fantastic player. Fantasy can be like that

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Hey, I am not going to be able to participate this year, school+work is getting crazy. Can you all find someone to take over my team?

Sorry to hear that, man. We will look for someone

Just now, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Sorry to hear that, man. We will look for someone

Yeah, I'd love to participate, but I know that I won't be able to keep up this year.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Just look at this to see how stacked magicblue's team is going to be hehe

MhdtIaG.png

• Like 1