?4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

?4thewin    1,784

It's like hiring Tom izzo. Sure he's a great college coach but how many more years is he going to want to coach? Now how many of those years would it take to adjust to and learn the NBA game? 2010, no brainier. But I don't see why you'd hire him in 2018 with a bunch of great candidates out there

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He'd be a great coach in 2004. Dude combines being old with a lack of NBA coaching experience and Eric Gordon blames him for *****ing up Indiana's locker room

and destroyed the program for years

ML6    257

Until he is officially announced as coach I’m just going to choose to believe that he and Houston are very happy with each other, as an article I just read suggests.  Will protect myself in that bubble for a while. 

Magicman28    255

I hate this organization. I really do. I know it's premature and all but this organization just consistently disappoints.

I'm ready for new ownership.

?4thewin    1,784

You tell me he's like Leonard Hamilton and plans to coach until he's 70+? Fine. Ok. Let's pick him up. I just hesitate to pick up a 63 year old coach who might only have 2-3 years in him after our recent history of coaches. 

?4thewin    1,784
2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I hate this organization. I really do. I know it's premature and all but this organization just consistently disappoints.

I'm ready for new ownership.

It's not even ownership this time. It's a Hammond/Weltman link from 8-10 years ago

HeHateMe    606
6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You tell me he's like Leonard Hamilton and plans to coach until he's 70+? Fine. Ok. Let's pick him up. I just hesitate to pick up a 63 year old coach who might only have 2-3 years in him after our recent history of coaches. 

I go on a hiatus for 8 months. Comeback feeling optimistic and rejuvenated. Think I might go back into hiding if this is true. This is dumb. 

Magicman28    255
9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not even ownership this time. It's a Hammond/Weltman link from 8-10 years ago

Yeah I know. It just feels like disappointment is always attached. The one change that hasn't been made ya know?

I'm just over it. 

Reddit just told me that Billy King traded away picks that ended up being Damian Lillard, Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown, Draymond Green and Alec Burks. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Gordon MVP    288
1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

This is a tank move buddy. He's the next Vaughn to ensure we get some picks over the next 3 years.

?4thewin    1,784
14 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

This is a tank move buddy. He's the next Vaughn to ensure we get some picks over the next 3 years.

Then why fire Vogel?