Jump to content
?4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Last day of the season....what are we rooting for?

I'm so glad it's over!

I hate to say it, but pleeeese lose......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, magicblue said:

As a parting shot, Vogel leads the Magic to a win and the eventual 6th pick in the 2018 NBA draft

That would suck but I don't think it will happen, Washington needs this win for seeding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

@MagicalNBA

Vogel obviously gone after tomorrow. Stackhouse is the lead candidate, but we are about to see Weltman put his hand all over this team.

Just posting what i see via twitter

 

I sure hope so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Magical ever said anything of substance?  Don't we know at this point that he just takes random rumors and passes them off as insider info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KeithSmithNBA 

With the Oklahoma City Thunder clinching a playoff spot last night, that means their 2018 first round pick will go to the Minnesota Timberwolves. This has a trickle down effect on the Orlando Magic. Orlando will get OKC's first round pick in 2020 if it falls between 21 and 30. 

In order for ORL to get OKC's pick as early as 2020, they needed OKC to settle with MIN in 2018 due to the Stepien rule, which prevents teams from trading future picks in consecutive years. If the OKC 2020 pick falls between 1 & 20, it rolls over to 2021 with same protections.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

@KeithSmithNBA 

With the Oklahoma City Thunder clinching a playoff spot last night, that means their 2018 first round pick will go to the Minnesota Timberwolves. This has a trickle down effect on the Orlando Magic. Orlando will get OKC's first round pick in 2020 if it falls between 21 and 30. 

In order for ORL to get OKC's pick as early as 2020, they needed OKC to settle with MIN in 2018 due to the Stepien rule, which prevents teams from trading future picks in consecutive years. If the OKC 2020 pick falls between 1 & 20, it rolls over to 2021 with same protections.

This is amazing news what a break!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Has Magical ever said anything of substance?  Don't we know at this point that he just takes random rumors and passes them off as insider info?

1. No

2. Yes

I wouldn't be surprised if that did happen though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

1. No

2. Yes

I wouldn't be surprised if that did happen though.

I think Vogel has one more year with a new roster to make things happen. This is it though, it's do or die moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I think Vogel has one more year with a new roster to make things happen. This is it though, it's do or die moving forward.

If he starts Vuc the 1st day I'd fire him on the spot. We need D at the center spot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If he starts Vuc the 1st day I'd fire him on the spot. We need D at the center spot!

He plays the players provided to him.  He shouldn't even have the opportunity to play vucevic

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He plays the players provided to him.  He shouldn't even have the opportunity to play vucevic

off the bench!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

He plays the players provided to him.  He shouldn't even have the opportunity to play vucevic

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×