Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I don't know how the rumor started but I've seen it more than once that Chicago will have a top 3 pick. I'll be upset if that happens

That's the NHL draft lol

8 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

Is it a rumor of a trade for top 3? Cause theres no way to know with the lotto unless you believe its rigged

I dont really read into it but the draft has its moments

Uh oh, before we go down this path let's remember that the draft is objectively, verifiably, not rigged.

9 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Uh oh, before we go down this path let's remember that the draft is objectively, verifiably, not rigged.

I don't think it is. But if theres a rumor about Chicago who has like the 8th best odds getting a top 3 pick it just probably means that the writer is assuming its rigged.

1 minute ago, billy5783 said:

I don't think it is. But if theres a rumor about Chicago who has like the 8th best odds getting a top 3 pick it just probably means that the writer is assuming its rigged.

Yeah I wasn't insinuating you believed it to be that way.  But this inevitably comes up every year when there's a result we don't like.  And if there is anyone reading this who doesn't understand the process, I feel it is helpful to know up front that it isn't rigged.

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah I wasn't insinuating you believed it to be that way.  But this inevitably comes up every year when there's a result we don't like.  And if there is anyone reading this who doesn't understand the process, I feel it is helpful to know up front that it isn't rigged.

For sure. Sometimes it sure feels that it is, but I have no reason to doubt it. I am so curious to see what the lotto reform does to the regular season next year.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

That's the NHL draft lol

I am just waiting for the Penguin's three-peat.