Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

55 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Nope.  ***** LeBron and as a Magic fan, ***** the Heat.  I mean this statement with all my heart.  

It would be more of a positive for the league if a team would eliminate him from the playoffs which was my main point.  The East has no stabilized perseverance to overcome the pony show.  The EAST needs to grow a pair.  They constantly choke on the stage (Toronto and the Wizards) and let a one trick pony beat them.   How has the East not figured him out yet?  No.....no they figured him out.  They figured out that he likes to take them in the ass.   If the East were a *****ing matress store, do you know how many mattresses would have **** on them?  

I thought you were going to defend the case that they should develop independent of Lebron but  you went the narrative route as you were  socially trained to do by the talking "OPINIONATED" talking heads.  More social conformity.  I guess LeBron deserves everything right?  ***** competition if LeBron isn't making the finals?    Right?  

Currently, the narrative swung to LeBron winning MVP since he won't get any bailout titles anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if Harden had the MVP stolen from him for the sake of adding to delusion that LeBron James had more of a dominant career than Jordan.  LeBrons stat padding triple doubles get more mention then anything...against the lesser competition he's having the face.  Golden State is suspension bailout proof and Houston isn't going to let the likes of LeBron beat them  if they peak to the finals.  

And............... what happens when he comes to philly? Hmm..I wonder....what the *****..will happen.  Definitely.......definitely won't be the same ****show we've seen.  Oh the Nba..will be different.   Oh.  Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers will be the headline?  Right?  LeBron will get all the criticism and the teammates won't be blamed for nothing..right?  Oh....hmm....the 76ers are on a 5 game losing streak...uh oh.  Time for "LEBRON"...to get traded right?  Not anyone else?  Hmm.   Brett Brown will definitely be looked up to by LeBron and LeBron will defend him!  The offense is perfect and it doesn't have nothing to do with LeBron's usage level.  Most of philly's fanbase will be authentic..and definitely will not be turncoat Cleveland/mia/cleveland/ fans....right?  The ball will definitely be in the other guy's hands and they'll be able to develop.  Lebron won't dominate the ball...like he use to.  He'll....*eh*.......change.  

Oh, it'll be  all about him...AGAIN...and Embiid, Fultz, and Simmons instantly become a player within his shadow.  All the blame will fall on their shoulders if they lose because LeBron cannot be criticized as the philosophy goes.  LeBron's usage percentage will be the death of their development Than LeBron will take over their front office if **** isn't working in his favor.  Of course a coach will get fired here and there because the offense is ran around by the pony show we've been seeing for a decade.  This **** show gets regurgitated every year. Whoa...what is that?  Is that my tv shorting 

Philly doesn't need LeBron to be a championship team. All that is needed is development, confidence, resilience, and grit.  Its their first year of competitive basketball so I don't expect them to win it all but I eventually expect them to be elite.  They can win it all independent of selfish stat padding cunts.  Simmons, Fultz, and Embiid are a superb core.  They are fine the way they are.  LeBron needs Philadelphia to support his ..............*CRINGE*........Leg........acy.   

So once again..***** LeBron, ***** the talking heads who trained LeBron lovers very well, and ***** the LeBron entire brand.  Once again, I mean this all my heart.  Well, here's to the eastern conference eunuchs. 

------------

Now let me add that I love Golden State but I'm sure as hell happy that the Rockets actually didn't sit down and let them rule the West. 

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rockets win it all.  Chris Paul has a REAL...ambition to win a championship and is a team player.  You can see it in his isolations.  He has a personal agenda to destroy the GSW.  They've assembled and outstanding team around Paul. I don't mention Harden enough because I hate..his game..but he will be a huge key.  They showed their confidence in game the most.  Even Utah, Denver, and Portland were convincingly  competitive against Golden State. 

The Pacers,  who won the series against Cleveland, 3-1, swept the series against the Warriors.    I'm hoping..that the Pacer's can extend this to the post season..but the Pacers as a franchise has been disappointing..for a long time.  

I think Lebrons a fine player.

14 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

If we get 6th we should be trading up, not down

Just feel there are no players to mortgage your future for in this draft. I’m warming up to guys like zhaire Smith, SGA, Sexton who will be available mid to late first round that I feel have the talent to be good players. Draft being the crapshoot it is I think we should leverage our strength (recruiting free agents) by clearing space. 

3 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Just feel there are no players to mortgage your future for in this draft. I’m warming up to guys like zhaire Smith, SGA, Sexton who will be available mid to late first round that I feel have the talent to be good players. Draft being the crapshoot it is I think we should leverage our strength (recruiting free agents) by clearing space. 

you have to nail it in the draft in order to recruit free agents

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

you have to nail it in the draft in order to recruit free agents

I think if we end with a top 5, we can trade down with Chicago for their 2 first rounders. Chicago wants one of the big guys and seems as they are after either Bagley, Porter or Bamba. I stil think we can get a player like Sexton, Shai, Carter, Mikal or even Young at their spot as long is top 8. They also have the 20th pick that we can select a player like Robinson, Zhaire, Duval etc...

A  combination of: Young/Zhaire or(Robinson), Shai/Zhaire or(robinson), Sexton/Zhaire or(Robinson), Carter/Duval,  Mikal/Duval is not that bad. 

This certainly will bring some free agents. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

I think if we end with a top 5, we can trade down with Chicago for their 2 first rounders. Chicago wants one of the big guys and seems as they are after either Bagley, Porter or Bamba. I stil think we can get a player like Sexton, Shai, Carter, Mikal or even Young at their spot as long is top 8. They also have the 20th pick that we can select a player like Robinson, Zhaire, Duval etc...

A  combination of: Young/Zhaire or(Robinson), Shai/Zhaire or(robinson), Sexton/Zhaire or(Robinson), Carter/Duval,  Mikal/Duval is not that bad. 

I do this deal ONLY if I know I'm getting young at 8 and only if our pick isn't top 3. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Nope.  ***** LeBron and as a Magic fan, ***** the Heat.  I mean this statement with all my heart.  

It would be more of a positive for the league if a team would eliminate him from the playoffs which was my main point.  The East has no stabilized perseverance to overcome the pony show.  The EAST needs to grow a pair.  They constantly choke on the stage (Toronto and the Wizards) and let a one trick pony beat them.   How has the East not figured him out yet?  No.....no they figured him out.  They figured out that he likes to take them in the ass.   If the East were a *****ing matress store, do you know how many mattresses would have **** on them?  

I thought you were going to defend the case that they should develop independent of Lebron but  you went the narrative route as you were  socially trained to do by the talking "OPINIONATED" talking heads.  More social conformity.  I guess LeBron deserves everything right?  ***** competition if LeBron isn't making the finals?    Right?  

Currently, the narrative swung to LeBron winning MVP since he won't get any bailout titles anymore so I wouldn't be surprised if Harden had the MVP stolen from him for the sake of adding to delusion that LeBron James had more of a dominant career than Jordan.  LeBrons stat padding triple doubles get more mention then anything...against the lesser competition he's having the face.  Golden State is suspension bailout proof and Houston isn't going to let the likes of LeBron beat them  if they peak to the finals.  

And............... what happens when he comes to philly? Hmm..I wonder....what the *****..will happen.  Definitely.......definitely won't be the same ****show we've seen.  Oh the Nba..will be different.   Oh.  Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers will be the headline?  Right?  LeBron will get all the criticism and the teammates won't be blamed for nothing..right?  Oh....hmm....the 76ers are on a 5 game losing streak...uh oh.  Time for "LEBRON"...to get traded right?  Not anyone else?  Hmm.   Brett Brown will definitely be looked up to by LeBron and LeBron will defend him!  The offense is perfect and it doesn't have nothing to do with LeBron's usage level.  Most of philly's fanbase will be authentic..and definitely will not be turncoat Cleveland/mia/cleveland/ fans....right?  The ball will definitely be in the other guy's hands and they'll be able to develop.  Lebron won't dominate the ball...like he use to.  He'll....*eh*.......change.  

Oh, it'll be  all about him...AGAIN...and Embiid, Fultz, and Simmons instantly become a player within his shadow.  All the blame will fall on their shoulders if they lose because LeBron cannot be criticized as the philosophy goes.  LeBron's usage percentage will be the death of their development Than LeBron will take over their front office if **** isn't working in his favor.  Of course a coach will get fired here and there because the offense is ran around by the pony show we've been seeing for a decade.  This **** show gets regurgitated every year. Whoa...what is that?  Is that my tv shorting 

Philly doesn't need LeBron to be a championship team. All that is needed is development, confidence, resilience, and grit.  Its their first year of competitive basketball so I don't expect them to win it all but I eventually expect them to be elite.  They can win it all independent of selfish stat padding cunts.  Simmons, Fultz, and Embiid are a superb core.  They are fine the way they are.  LeBron needs Philadelphia to support his ..............*CRINGE*........Leg........acy.   

So once again..***** LeBron, ***** the talking heads who trained LeBron lovers very well, and ***** the LeBron entire brand.  Once again, I mean this all my heart.  Well, here's to the eastern conference eunuchs. 

------------

Now let me add that I love Golden State but I'm sure as hell happy that the Rockets actually didn't sit down and let them rule the West. 

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rockets win it all.  Chris Paul has a REAL...ambition to win a championship and is a team player.  You can see it in his isolations.  He has a personal agenda to destroy the GSW.  They've assembled and outstanding team around Paul. I don't mention Harden enough because I hate..his game..but he will be a huge key.  They showed their confidence in game the most.  Even Utah, Denver, and Portland were convincingly  competitive against Golden State. 

The Pacers,  who won the series against Cleveland, 3-1, swept the series against the Warriors.    I'm hoping..that the Pacer's can extend this to the post season..but the Pacers as a franchise has been disappointing..for a long time.  

Get some help

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

The last good free agent we recruited was Lewis 11 years ago. 

There's some benefit to what you're suggesting which is basically positioning ourselves as team with cap space.  That's smart.  I just don't know if this is the year to do that as there's not really a smart free agent target for us out there.  

25 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I do this deal ONLY if I know I'm getting young at 8 and only if our pick isn't top 3. 

I agree. There is a high possibility Young is availabe at 7.  Some of the team that are ahead of us will likely pick:

Suns: Ayton

Memphis: Doncic

Atlanta: Need a big. Likely go with JJJ or Bagley.

Orlando: Hoping we finish ahead of Dallas. trade down with Chicago Only if JJJ was selected by Atlanta.   

Dallas: No need of PG. Likely go with either Bagley or  even  Porter.

Brooklin(Cavs): This is the only team we need to be concerned as they can go after Young but I willl not be surprised if they select Bamba instead. Our trade with chicago will depend on Cavs vs Chicago position in the draft. If chicago wants Bamba or Porter bad enough and is concern on the Cavs or Dallas decision, they will likely offer us that trade to move up to the Number 4 spot. . 

Chicago: They feel as Dunn is their PG for the future. I am sure they will like to select Bagley, Porter or Bamba ahead of the Cavs and Dallas. I can see Young be available here if the Cavs decide to go other route. 

There is always that possibility of a team wanting to trade us their  first round for our top 2 second rounders. Our two top 2nd rounders are very valuable for teams that will like to keep cap space for free agency. 

The lakers is a team that will consider that option if they want to maintain cap space to use for two max players. We might have to add a future first as well to sweet the deal. 

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I agree. There is a high possibility Young is availabe at 7.  Some of the team that are ahead of us will likely pick:

Orlando: Hoping we finish ahead of Dallas. trade down with Chicago Only if JJJ was selected by Atlanta.   

Brooklin(Cavs): This is the only team we need to be concerned as they can go after Young but I willl not be surprised if they select Bamba instead. Our trade with chicago will depend on Cavs vs Chicago position in the draft. If chicago wants Bamba or Porter bad enough and is concern on the Cavs or Dallas decision, they will likely offer us that trade to move up to the Number 4 spot. . 

Chicago: They feel as Dunn is their PG for the future. I am sure they will like to select Bagley, Porter or Bamba ahead of the Cavs and Dallas. I can see Young be available here if the Cavs decide to go other route. 

There is always that possibility of a team wanting to trade us their  first round for our top 2 second rounders. Our two top 2nd rounders are very valuable for teams that will like to keep cap space for free agency. 

The lakers is a team that will consider that option if they want to maintain cap space to use for two max players. We might have to add a future first as well to sweet the deal. 

I think Youngs a good enough prospect honestly I'd just take him out right. 

Doncic

JJJ

Ayton 

Young

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

If we could flip those two 2nd rounders for a first rounder that's be awesome. 

4 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

IF we were to trade back for a 2 for 1 I'd be more interested in trading with the Clips who have 12 &13