Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Btw, not picking up Mario's option was a terrible blunder, but I've liked WH's eye for talent. Birch is awesome and Artis might've been a great pick up as well

35 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Btw, not picking up Mario's option was a terrible blunder, but I've liked WH's eye for talent. Birch is awesome and Artis might've been a great pick up as well

Yeah, not picking up Mario’s option and giving away the late first rounder last year were terrible moves to start. They’re still playing catch-up in my book. If Vucevic is still here next year and playing a big role, I’m done.

• Upvote 1

If somehow we keep Mario with a healthy team who does he play ahead of when we have fournier, Ross, Simmons, and Issac/gordon

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, not picking up Mario’s option and giving away the late first rounder last year were terrible moves to start. They’re still playing catch-up in my book. If Vucevic is still here next year and playing a big role, I’m done.

In was thinking pretty much the same thing. I was thinking if we waste an early pick taking Porter and Vuc is still our starting center that enough is enough. Although I've been a Magic faithful since day 1 it will be time to move on.

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

In was thinking pretty much the same thing. I was thinking if we waste an early pick taking Porter and Vuc is still our starting center that enough is enough. Although I've been a Magic faithful since day 1 it will be time to move on.

Lmao that would be depressing but I'd still watch

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Lmao that would be depressing but I'd still watch

I gave new management a reluctant pass on trading away our picks last year for garbage,  grabbing Isaac instead of DSJ,  subjecting us to yet another season of the EP & Vuc defensive holes on both ends, and the blunder with Mario. If they burn our early pick on Porter and we start Vuc again next season I WILL be watching another team. I am soooo done watching Vuc at center unless he comes off the bench or it is for another team.

• Downvote 2

Picking isaac makes more sense now given our year. My main point last year was "we're not going to be in this situation again so pick the scoring point guard now to go along with our rotation."

Now that we're here again it's more understandable. 

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Picking isaac makes more sense now given our year. My main point last year was "we're not going to be in this situation again so pick the scoring point guard now to go along with our rotation."

Right, but do you think that was the plan, or it just worked out that way?

35 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I am soooo done watching Vuc at center unless he comes off the bench or it is for another team.

In total agreement with this. +1 to All Eyes on Me for his post above.  I don’t think I can watch Vuch for another year either.  Having said that, it worries me a great deal that as soon as Vuch came back after the ASB, Birch got stuck at the end of the bench, even though we looked horrible with Vuch. 

16 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

In total agreement with this. +1 to All Eyes on Me for his post above.  I don’t think I can watch Vuch for another year either.  Having said that, it worries me a great deal that as soon as Vuch came back after the ASB, Birch got stuck at the end of the bench, even though we looked horrible with Vuch. 

I think maybe that was the plan. After the ASB it was obvious that we needed to discreetly tank for a better pick and there was no better way to do it than have "El Matador" at center.

If I was the coach I would simply say "Vuc, the first play that you make no defensive effort on you are done for the game. Any Questions?" That would have been 2 years ago LOL

37 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

YES

TRAE FREAKING YOUNG

YES

YOU JUST SAID IT!

3 hours ago, jjgator said:

What even is this? Tough day at the office?

No tough day at the office.  Just pent up anger from this conference being so freaking beta.  I dont care how many  downvotes i get for that post. 

Some team in this conference needs to make a name for themselves.  A disguishable identity.  We have yet to see any success. We only see mental midgets like the raptors and teams dont give a **** like the wizards. We've been stuck with this one trick poney long enough.  

The kyrie irving injury sparked the anger because its always a key injury or beta fukcing team that paves the way for eastern conference its poney show.  It got so bad thag they had to change the damn all star because eastern players are ****ty.