Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Sarcasm?

You just expressed Rob Hennigans plan...

We got wiffed by Paul Milsap the offensive savior for the Magic.  

It's a poor plan without a brilliant motion based offensive coach which we may not have in Vogel.

We didn't achieve step 1. 

You know what? *Iniatiate rant*

I *****ing hate the eastern conference.  They have yet to grow some god damn balls at all after those competitive magic,pistons,celtics, teams.  No *****ing presence of manliness.  Just a bunch of "dont worry be happy" millenial players.   No goddamn alphas on any other goddamn team that wants to not be continously soned by the queen of placing a ball through a metal hole and having the sythetic narrative on his side. 

Eastern conference, GROW....THE *****....UP!

Jesus

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I *****ing hate the eastern conference.  They have yet to grow some god damn balls at all after those competitive magic,pistons,celtics, teams.  No *****ing presence of manliness.  Just a bunch of "dont worry be happy" millenial players.   No goddamn alphas on any other goddamn team that wants to not be continously soned by the queen of placing a ball through a metal hole and having the sythetic narrative on his side. 

Jesus

What even is this? Tough day at the office?

41 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Jesus

Yup, and it's that type of thinking that leads to people NOT drafting Trae Young, the Alpha of the 2018 NBA Draft. 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Yup, and it's that type of thinking that leads to people NOT drafting Trae Young, the Alpha of the 2018 NBA Draft. 

That's a weird way to spell Luka doncic

While I don't mind the idea of adding JJJ or Bamba, I think we'd need to add a go to scorer in free agency. While flawed, maybe Isaiah Thomas or Zach Lavine could be nice options.

I've been reading the Bulls forum (I read every forum) and they say that Lavine struggles to fit with Kris Dunn because Zach wants to be a #1 option. He's had some ups and downs in his short career, but I think his offensive potential is incredible. The amount of breathtaking dunks with Lavine and Gordon alone could make it all worth it haha

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

While I don't mind the idea of adding JJJ or Bamba, I think we'd need to add a go to scorer in free agency. While flawed, maybe Isaiah Thomas or Zach Lavine could be nice options.

I've been reading the Bulls forum (I read every forum) and they say that Lavine struggles to fit with Kris Dunn because Zach wants to be a #1 option. He's had some ups and downs in his short career, but I think his offensive potential is incredible. The amount of breathtaking dunks with Lavine and Gordon alone could make it all worth it haha

we'd have to overpay to get him, better off drafting Trae Young with the number 1 overall pick if we win the lottery 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We don't really have the cash to go after lavine.  

Thomas might come on a one year deal. Not sure he's worth it.  

Still think our best bet is vanvleet if we don't draft a guard and noel if we do

• Upvote 1

Just now, ?4thewin said:

We don't really have the cash to go after lavine.  

Thomas might come on a one year deal. Not sure he's worth it.  

Still think our best bet is vanvleet if we don't draft a guard and noel if we do

I saw the lineup you posted. Vanvleet has looked decent but is he good enough to be that guy for us? Our offense could be really bad since Ross isn't really a creator and neither are Isaac and Gordon

I don't like the idea of IT because you basically have to build a whole roster around his flaws and we wouldn't even know how long he'd be with us/how long he'll still be in his prime due to injuries.

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I saw the lineup you posted. Vanvleet has looked decent but is he good enough to be that guy for us? Our offense could be really bad since Ross isn't really a creator and neither are Isaac and Gordon

The basic idea with vanvleet is he's one of the highest positive impact players in the league and someone we might be able to snag for the Mle due to Toronto's salary situation. I'm also pretty confident that since we have weltman and the ability to offer a starting role he'd come here vs another team.  

If you caught a diamond in the rough, great.  You have a cheap starting point guard.  If not, you signed a young cheap backup for a few years