Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Elfrid is a  -24 in 7 minutes tonight. 

The Suns were outscored 19-0 to start the game.... The whole starting lineup is -17 or worse.... lol

I understand the whole team is playing bad but it sounds like he’s reverting to the classic Elfrid we all know too well. He’ll have a couple games where you think DAMN THIS GUY MIGHT BE GOOD!!! and then follow it up with some games where you’re like SERIOUSLY, REALLY WTF DUDE!?

3 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

The Suns were outscored 19-0 to start the game.... The whole starting lineup is -17 or worse.... lol

Earlier we read Hawks are in tank mode,  add Suns to that list and we know Mavs, by Cuban comments, are on the list too.  Silver gonna fine Hawks and Suns too?  First year that weasel announces he is cracking down on teams that tank and 1/3 of the NBA in tank mode.  What an idiot!   Stan Van Gundy said he could solve tanking easily.  He said Make all rookie contracts one year and then they are unrestricted free agents.  First I thought he was crazy.  After this year he may be on to something!!   When the majority of 9 or 10 fanbases are mad at their team owners/coaches/players for playing to win (wanting to see their team lose for a better draft pick), I do not see that as healthy for the game itself!!

29 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Earlier we read Hawks are in tank mode,  add Suns to that list and we know Mavs, by Cuban comments, are on the list too.  Silver gonna fine Hawks and Suns too?  First year that weasel announces he is cracking down on teams that tank and 1/3 of the NBA in tank mode.  What an idiot!   Stan Van Gundy said he could solve tanking easily.  He said Make all rookie contracts one year and then they are unrestricted free agents.  First I thought he was crazy.  After this year he may be on to something!!   When the majority of 9 or 10 fanbases are mad at their team owners/coaches/players for playing to win (wanting to see their team lose for a better draft pick), I do not see that as healthy for the game itself!!

Tanking is a totally stupid way to rebuild a team period. 75% of the time it keeps a team in purgatory for the better part of a decade.

9 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Tanking is a totally stupid way to rebuild a team period. 75% of the time it keeps a team in purgatory for the better part of a decade.

Most of the time I agree but in THIS draft there are 5 guys that should quickly make a very major impact on whichever team drafts them. We really need to be one of those teams!

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Most of the time I agree but in THIS draft there are 5 guys that should quickly make a very major impact on whichever team drafts them. We really need to be one of those teams!

Give me a break. Chances are none of these guys are transcending type players. They may be good, but I don't see a James, Durant or even a Chris Paul type of player coming out of this draft. It's a crap shoot honestly.