Jump to content
?4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

?4thewin    1,727
2 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Already seeing revisionist Elfrid Payton history from twitter idiots who clearly never watched him play beyond probably his rookie season.

Never forget

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    215

Just listened to Weltman on Scott Anez. Says Isaac has been held out of games to increase his strength and conditioning regiment. He was 210 when they started and is now 221. Great news :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tank Vogel    145
13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Wonder if we'll go after Fred VanVleet this summer

Doesnt seem to fit the physical profile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,727
14 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Doesnt seem to fit the physical profile

Fits the weltman profile and shooting profile. Someone to keep in mind if we end up going jjj bamba bridges etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarDamnMagic    30
2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Just listened to Weltman on Scott Anez. Says Isaac has been held out of games to increase his strength and conditioning regiment. He was 210 when they started and is now 221. Great news :)

Great news! I hope he can put on another 10-15 before start of next season. That would make a big difference for him

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeHateMe    600

Crazy he was only 210 and nearly 7 feet. Glad he’s at 221 but they should really try to get him closer to 230. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,727
1 minute ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Great news! I hope he can put on another 10-15 before start of next season. That would make a big difference for him

That might be too much in a single year 225 is a good playing weight for him then he can transition into 235 over the next few years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicman28    249
4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That might be too much in a single year 225 is a good playing weight for him then he can transition into 235 over the next few years

Yeah bulking is not something you want to do in a small amount of time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,727
3 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah bulking is not something you want to do in a small amount of time.

Especially with a *****ed up foot

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×