2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, HardCutting AG said:

Purgatory4thewin

Losing4theWin

BadManagement4theWin

Ineptitude4theWin

Tanking4theWin

14 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Are you going to move to the phoenix board or just choose a new player here to blindly overvalue to an absurd degree

I am the longest active member here, if you think I am leaving because of any player then your pettiness is only outdone by your love of #alternative facts aka ModStats4thewin.

2 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Please cite instances where I have overvalued Payton.  Quotes, links, please.  I've only ever tried to provide balance to the absurdity you foster.  

And fwiw I feel good, that bandaid was torn off a while ago.  

Wait until tomorrow.  If i have enough time i might make a Murphy's greatest hits.  

I don't think anything i do is that absurd.  The only Payton defense you've mustered in the last year is "what point guard younger than Payton is better?" Which fine, its not a long list.  Murray, Russell, maaaybe Dunn, others as they mature should add to the list.  

But thats not really a good argument for why Payton isn't bad or why we should keep him its just a comment on the lack of good point guards 23 and younger.  Maybe all are bad?  But I'd rather just try and get a good 25 year old point guard than be stuck slumming it with Payton, king of the 23 and younger point guards if you ignore a couple guys.  

2 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

I am the longest active member here, if you think I am leaving because of any player then your pettiness is only outdone by your love of #alternative facts aka ModStats4thewin.

I did LooL on this one

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Kings waiving Papagiannis (sp?). It's nice to know another organisation is as incompetent as us.

We are down 1 player. We have one spot open in our roster.

10 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I suggest trustthepurgatory

4 minutes ago, Odin said:

Losing4theWin

BadManagement4theWin

Ineptitude4theWin

Tanking4theWin

20304thegrandkids

1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

It just sucks that the 10th player in the draft turns out to be worth...a 2nd round pick. 

That's getting hosed. That's on Payton and the team. 

It could be worse...we could have traded Dario Saric AND the Sixers first rounder to move up and get a second rounder....oh wait.