Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

What has this new mgmt done to give anyone any real sense of hope that they’re gonna turn this thing around? I’m not talking about anything with the bucks or past teams just based 100% off what they’ve done here. 

Cause I was happy with the hires at the time but my optimism has been lowering ever since. 

Really the only moves I liked so far were Simmons signing and Mack to an extent. 

Unless they knew the draft was going to be this good this year and were planning on tanking for a great PG, taking the skinny kid that we can't even play instead of taking DSJ , then topping it off by trading away picks for garbage already had me very skeptical. The FA signings, especially Simmons, had me sorta back on board with a "let's see what they do" attitude. If we come out of this deadline with no new faces I think I'm gonna pick a middle of the pack team and be a new fan. there is nothing magic about the Magic anymore.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I mean it probably doesn't work out three way they want.  But they got significantly younger and more athletic and its going to help LeBron a lot. 

I mean, you got younger guys that have to be hungry to win in Nance, Hood, and Clarkson and an old vet who hates his current situation because of the losing and is known for playing good defense at PG. So, at least these guys should hopefully bring the effort that has been missing for Cleveland.

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I just want our young guys like Iwundu and Birch to play. We’re in no man’s land.

They won’t though. When we’re healthy those guys go back to not playing. Vogel will not tank and he always favors vets. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

This team will be fully healthy soon and we will win ourselves out of a top 3 pick and probably even a top 5 pick. 

Which is literally what we continue to do every freaking year. 

HeHateME is a wise man as much as I hate to admit it.  Sad to see it happen over and over!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

This team will be fully healthy soon and we will win ourselves out of a top 3 pick and probably even a top 5 pick. 

Which is literally what we continue to do every freaking year. 

The fully healthy team (aside from Ross) got pasted throughout December and January. The team has won lately due to energy guys like Simmons, Biyombo, Birch and Iwundu playing solid minutes. Once lazy Vucevic is back and him and Fournier enable each other's bad habits we'll be back in the toilet.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Why are you getting worked up over a deadline where there isn't really any pressure on Weltman to do anything? Team's already Bottom 5 and the guys we want to move have very little value. Remember, Vucevic and Payton help the tank.

Except Frank will just play less of EP and we'll win enough to be drafting out of the top 5.

We're gonna suck again next year. And the following year. Just not hard enough 

Mudiay sucks but at least they got a second rounder for him so it’s something. More then we will get when Payton walks this summer.