Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

Hill and hood for Crowder and rose is a massive improvement

Yeah I think the Cavs have shown that they are making an effort at getting better in a very big way. If all those new players can gel fairly quickly they are gonna be tough to beat in the east.

Meanwhile back at the Orlando ranch...

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Between the draft, Mario, this deadline, and when we inevitably win ourselves out of a top 3 pick I might have to take a hiatus again. Can’t deal with it anymore. 

I've basically given this season a miss already and im already starting to feel like this for next season.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

I've basically given this season a miss already and im already starting to feel like this for next season.

Right because what's gonna change?

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

seriously. On paper, awesome trade for Cavs.

Just hoping we pull a miracle of our own in the next. 

I mean it probably doesn't work out three way they want.  But they got significantly younger and more athletic and its going to help LeBron a lot. 

What has this new mgmt done to give anyone any real sense of hope that they’re gonna turn this thing around? I’m not talking about anything with the bucks or past teams just based 100% off what they’ve done here. 

Cause I was happy with the hires at the time but my optimism has been lowering ever since. 

Really the only moves I liked so far were Simmons signing and Mack to an extent.