2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Magicman28 said:

He'll be gone before. Porter Jr will be the guy that slips

Nah.  He's projected like 11th. 

He's not going before Doncic, ayton, and oh my god whay just happened

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Nah.  He's projected like 11th. 

He's not going before Doncic, ayton, and oh my god whay just happened

Doncic , Ayton, Young, Sexton, Bagley, and JJJ will be in the top 6.

And it's the elites hand jobbing each other getting good players for trash while we evaluate, recalibrate, procrastinate, and disintegrate. 

12 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Yeah this was terrible trade for CLE. They could let isiah expire and sign someone this offseason. And they gave up their first rounder? Wow stupid. 

except they can't because they'd still be above the cap if not above the tax line, that's when the hard cap kicks in. They'd only have the taxpayer's mini mle i think. 

I think it's a good deal for Cleveland. They just got a lot younger. IT is clearly not healthy yet (if he is then he might have lost a few steps). Frye is old. You get back Clarkson who is having a good season, and a spark plug off the bench who can defend and hustle. 

Mike Ortiz Jr. @OrtizDYST

Cont. as for the teams that are in the discussions with the Clippers to be the third team to help facilitate DeAndre Jordan are the Lakers, Nets and Magic.

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

except they can't because they'd still be above the cap if not above the tax line, that's when the hard cap kicks in. They'd only have the taxpayer's mini mle i think. 

I think it's a good deal for Cleveland. They just got a lot younger. IT is clearly not healthy yet (if he is then he might have lost a few steps). Frye is old. You get back Clarkson who is having a good season, and a spark plug off the bench who can defend and hustle. 

I liked the trades they've made today so far. Nance Jr can play some small ball 5 and will help them match up against other teams.

12 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

He'll be gone before we pick. Porter Jr will be the guy that slips

I'm so scared of guys coming off back surgery I would prefer ANYBODY else! If he is 100% then he would be a steal but there are higher chances of him being Grant Hill 2.0 on the Magic.

Wade, calderon, smith, korver, hood, clarkson, hill. All playing the Pg/sg position. 

I guess you move korver to the sf with Lebron. But Nance,love, kardashian as the bigs is not going to do it. 

I think they are not done yet.

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Wade, calderon, smith, korver, hood, clarkson, hill. All playing the Pg/sg position. 

I guess you move korver to the sf with Lebron. But Nance,love, kardashian as the bigs is not going to do it. 

I think they are not done yet.

They just traded Wade back to the Heat.