Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, jec said:

I understand what you're saying. It's just incorrect like always.

There are memory care centers available in the Orlando area.  I can help you find one if you need.  

35 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Look at this

Damn!! That’s pretty surprising. I heard rumors that players on the team disliked John wall but I kind of disregarded them because of the stuff he does for his team. He’s constantly taking the team out for dinners and bought the entire team rolex’s for Christmas this year. 

39 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

I don't care about where EP ranks as a defender.  My rub has always been the unbalanced and unfair shake he's gotten relative to others.  I don't personally care about EP, I just don't want to go through another PG development process again when we've pretty much seen this one through.  He is a good point guard on a bad team.  Steph would look like garbage statistically on our team.  

To answer your question though there are plenty of stats that show he isn't terrible.  It's not like I ever said he was a good defender.  

Player A: Def Rating 110, Def win shares 1

Player B: Def Rating 111, Def win shares 0.9

Do you think one of these players is 'lock down' and one is 'terrible'? 

What unfair shake? He's been a starting PG for this team under 3.5 coaches now.

I don't think there's one person here who doesn't want to see EP bring it but your arguing against stats that show he's one of the worse defenders against one of the most used plays in the NBA. Show me stats that say otherwise.

Are those stats of player a and b of this year or career?

Sidetrack

I was looking at teams who might be looking at PG help and Dejounte Murray had a 0 point, 13 rebound, 7 assist game the other night. Thats one of the weirder lines ive ever seen.

16 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Sidetrack

I was looking at teams who might be looking at PG help and Dejounte Murray had a 0 point, 13 rebound, 7 assist game the other night. Thats one of the weirder lines ive ever seen.

If we traded Payton to the spurs pop would shave paytons head while he’s sleeping

1 hour ago, Murphy13 said:

It's a very P4TW thing to do to only concern yourself with the first few words of someone's post.  Very appropriate for you.  Keep up the good work.  

Well when you begin an argument with an obvious lie it’s clear the rest is going to be bs

1 hour ago, Murphy13 said:

He is a good point guard on a bad team.  Steph would look like garbage statistically on our team. 

This is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read on this board. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

This is one of the craziest things I’ve ever read on this board. 

Haha funny I was literally going to post this same thing. 

Steph would average 30 a game on this team easy just taking whatever shots he wants all game every game. Generally it’s pretty easy for even average players to put up good numbers on an awful team let alone great players. 

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Haha funny I was literally going to post this same thing. 

Steph would average 30 a game on this team easy just taking whatever shots he wants all game every game. Generally it’s pretty easy for even average players to put up good numbers on an awful team let alone great players. 

I think he'd be significantly less efficient but still pretty good.  

47 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Sidetrack

Every time I use the trade machine for Kawhi, I always include him.

Did he not take a shot?