Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

While most of the trade chatter concerning the Bucks has revolved around centers – DeAndre Jordan, Hassan Whiteside, JaVale McGee, etc. – the Bucks have explored obtaining a shooting guard.

League sources said the Bucks had contacted the Hornets about rookie Malik Monk, the 11th overall pick in last June’s draft.

There is apparently a split in the Hornets’ hierarchy as to whether they should keep Monk or move him. Monk has struggled for much of the season, averaging a pedestrian 5.2 points on just 33 percent shooting.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2018/01/since-kidds-firing-antetokounmpo-looks-devastating/

that article had an interesting note about the magic. coaching staff could be gone sooner rather than later. Jerry Stackhouse and/or Monty Williams could be considered? I hope it's stack; interested to see a new guy come in. 

9 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

that article had an interesting note about the magic. coaching staff could be gone sooner rather than later. Jerry Stackhouse and/or Monty Williams could be considered? I hope it's stack; interested to see a new guy come in. 

Damn. Didn't even read that part.

Wouldn't be surprised.

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Didn't want to continue this in the draft thread 

Holy crap

At what point do we clear the team of EP? So tired of watching our team struggle and not develop because of his limitations.

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

At what point do we clear the team of EP? So tired of watching our team struggle and not develop because of his limitations.

Sounds like we're trying. Just no bites yet.

4 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The Mirotic trade happening at this time is a really good thing. 

Next in line:  Vuc

I don’t think Vooch gets traded. Beyond his injury, soft bigs are a dime a dozen. If he gets traded, I think it’ll be a simple salary dump. 

57 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

What am I missing with this Luke Kennard guy?

No clue, he looks like he is a good shooter, but that's it.