Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Or just with more insight.

I mean we know what you would've done and it would've been just as bad if not worse.

Could not have been worse. But I never made claim to being a GM. 

3 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Could not have been worse. But I never made claim to being a GM. 

Yeah it could...And would've been.

So what would you like to see go down before the deadline?

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Are you clairvoyant? 

I can be. Strong intuition.

We had this discussion before. Saw his plan. No bueno. And I don't think one has to be clairvoyant to see how **** went down. 

41 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I can be. Strong intuition.

We had this discussion before. Saw his plan. No bueno. And I don't think one has to be clairvoyant to see how **** went down. 

Never discussed my plan.  And this isn't about me.  I have no impact on the composition or success of the team; that discussion is silly and just a distraction.  But I can understand the desire to move the focus away from Henny's record.

Anyhow, this is all history.  But it does surprise me that some people continue to make excuses for Henny.  How can he not be held responsible for his own results?

8 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Never discussed my plan.  And this isn't about me.  I have no impact on the composition or success of the team; that discussion is silly and just a distraction.  But I can understand the desire to move the focus away from Henny's record.

Anyhow, this is all history.  But it does surprise me that some people continue to make excuses for Henny.  How can he not be held responsible for his own results?

He is being held responsible for his results.  He was a terrible gm and will never have a job that requires a tie in the nba again most likely.

19 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

You weren't the one who talked about signing Iggy?

I never made excuses for him. I stated facts that even reputable journalists stated.