Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Looks good for us but DET is essentially sacrificing all their wing depth for Fournier. 

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think all the teams would do it too

I will not do it for Orlando, unless picks are included. Also, I dont see Detroit doing it either.  They will not just give away Luke and bradley away for just Fournier.  But, if they do, why just dont trade Luke and Bradley for Fournier and keep OKC out of it? 

1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

Deandre Ayton is criticized for motor while putting up 20/11/2 on 66% TS.

God help us all if he goes to Boston with that LAL pick.

How's his defense?

If we are in fact shopping Gordon I feel like he must have said he wants out. That being said, what do you think a team like Boston would trade for him. They have a ton of young players and future picks. Assuming of course that ainge doesn’t use his sorcery and screw us (most likely scenario if we were to attempt a trade with them)

12 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will not do it for Orlando, unless picks are included. Also, I dont see Detroit doing it either.  They will not just give away Luke and bradley away for just Fournier.  But, if they do, why just dont trade Luke and Bradley for Fournier and keep OKC out of it? 

I’d rather have that package of cheap young guys than the rental of Bradley. He’s the type of player a team is going to overpay. I feel like Detroit has shown their hand in that they don’t plan on resigning him so his value is pretty low right now I’d have to think.

31 minutes ago, Odin said:

Are we doing it because one of them might be good? Or is it more of a salary deduction trade? Help me with the angle.

Stanley Johnson fits what we want to do and might benefit from the change in scenery.  

Then you get a couple young guys to role the dice on. We can build value there and might find a guy who fits our future or is at least a future piece in another trade.  Think of jj for Harris/ lamb/beno

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

There is no world where I wouldn’t trade AG for Ayton, none. It’s not even close for me. 

Weren't you also pro Payton for mudiay? 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

What makes you think Ayton is a MVP caliber player?

the fact that he measures up to Joel Embiid but more athletic, faster feet, just lesser defensive instincts

28 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I don't want to pay to keep bradley. He's almost definitely going to run to a contender or cash in.  

And advanced stats hate him. 

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

There is no world where I wouldn’t trade AG for Ayton, none. It’s not even close for me. 

Me neither, love AG but Ayton is on another level. Would love to have both though 

• Upvote 1