Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

43 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Definitely shouldn’t have said that but his teammates should have showed up. Unfortunately I have a feeling that comment is going to start some **** in practice

True, I'm pretty much agnostic but I think I would have gone. They could have had other engagements though, who knows.

They should of been there to support him in my opinion.. No matter if they are religious or not.. One damn person off the whole team couldn't say yo let me show up for support?? Punks 

1 hour ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Definitely shouldn’t have said that but his teammates should have showed up. Unfortunately I have a feeling that comment is going to start some **** in practice

Showed up? What if they don't share his beliefs? You can't force religion while masking it as being a good teammate. 

If he is upset with them not showing that's fine but to publicly call them out is litterally a rookie move. He's got some learning to do. 

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Showed up? What if they don't share his beliefs? You can't force religion while masking it as being a good teammate. 

If he is upset with them not showing that's fine but to publicly call them out is litterally a rookie move. He's got some learning to do. 

Who cares if they do or do not share his beliefs? That’s not what this is about. For not one teammate to show up to support him was abolsutly pathetic and explains all I need to know about this group of guys. They seriously suck.

You know who would have showed up if they were still here? Dipo, Harris, Harkless Dedmon, Quinn. That was back when we had a team that cared about one another and were close like a family even if they blew on the court.

You don’t have to be a practicing Christian to go show your support for a teammate knowing it’s something that is a big deal and important to him.  My best friend is Jewish and I’ve gone to multiple events to support him even if they have nothing to do with my beliefs. Another friend is Mormon and I’ve gone to events at his church too. I was just there to support them. Not support any religion as I am far from a religious person. I will however always support my friends in family with anything they ask of me because I know it’s important to them. 

No one is forcing religion on anyone, it’s a guy who wanted his teammates with him while he read something that was important to him. 

Sorry for the rant but to me this is like a final straw for how much I cannot wait for this team to get blown up. This group of guys suck and I’m beyond over it. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Wow a lot more respect lost for this team. It sucks none of our players have each other’s backs. We need to blow it up and start a new culture. Classless of our team. I’m not even that religious but if someone I considered my friend asked me to come watch them preach I would show up and support them no matter what. Shame on them.

I am right there with you. Done with this group. If I know something is important to anyone that’s close to me—I’ll go support them. You don’t have to believe the same things like a bunch of like minded sheep in order to show support, this really isn’t a difficult concept to grasp. 

If we could trade AG for a top 5 2018, a couple of unprotected future lotto 1sts, and a young guy that is already playing well, plus another top 5 2018 for Isaac, how many of you would go for it? Just dreaming but imagine what we could do with 3 of the top 5 picks! Young, Doncic & Ayton or, Young Ayton, and Bagley!

15 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we could trade AG for a top 5 2018, a couple of unprotected future lotto 1sts, and a young guy that is already playing well, plus another top 5 2018 for Isaac, how many of you would go for it? Just dreaming but imagine what we could do with 3 of the top 5 picks! Young, Doncic & Ayton or, Young Ayton, and Bagley!

I like Isaacs two way upside more than Doncic and Bagley so no thanks 

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

I like Isaacs two way upside more than Doncic and Bagley so no thanks 

Between the asthma and the ankles, personally I'm a little scared that we burned another pick on a guy who will be out more than he's in. If the rest of the league sees the 2 way upside in the same light you do then we should be able to trade him straight up for an early lotto pick. It would be amazing to come away with Young and Ayton. If Isaac continues to get injured we will never have another chance to get value for him.

What a piece of **** group of players we have.

I'm not even religious but I'd show up if I knew it was something important to my team mate and friend.

Elfrid Payton only saw a blank email with a signature at the bottom.

Huh, Isaac must have accidentally hit send

(I stole this from reddit)

3 hours ago, The Boss said:

Elfrid Payton only saw a blank email with a signature at the bottom.

Huh, Isaac must have accidentally hit send

(I stole this from reddit)