Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

56 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would rather keep Fournier than Vuc if it was one or the other. I'd love to call AG our ace and draw an entire new hand for our starters.

They both need to go with their attitude 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I would rather keep Fournier than Vuc if it was one or the other. I'd love to call AG our ace and draw an entire new hand for our starters.

Fournier is a special spot up shooter and weak side slasher

8 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Fournier is a special spot up shooter and weak side slasher

For a good team, sure. We don't have that. 

What’s our record since Vuch got injured?  I’m no fan of his, in fact would be happy to see him traded, but it’s hard to argue we’re a better team with Biyombo starting instead of Vuch. 

16 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

What’s our record since Vuch got injured?  I’m no fan of his, in fact would be happy to see him traded, but it’s hard to argue we’re a better team with Biyombo starting instead of Buch. 

Probably just about as terrible. We've been losing pretty much every game for a while. I wouldn't be surprised to see them both gone before long if we can get someone to take them. Management probably wants to get their own players in here.

7 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

it's awesome to have the best odds for the number 1 pick but it's more so calming to know that the worst we could do is 4th. stay in there guys 

Yeah, it looks like we are finally dead last in the entire league. I guess the Hawks have some tiebreaker over us(or we have one over them looking at it from a lotto perspective). They have the same record. 

For those who don't know you can watch all national TV games that come on TNT on the NBA app and most of them on ESPN on WatchESPN legally without cable (you do have to enter your Internet provider credentials on WatchESPN, but they seem to support a lot of providers). They are at different angles and the ESPN ones don't include commentary. 

Edit: Plus the ESPN games are posted at their regular angle with commentary immediately after the game ends. Same goes for all college basketball and college football games that come on the family of ESPN networks (with the exception of games that air on SEC Network).