Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who finds it weird that he says he wants to finish his career here but also that his career will only last one more season?  As in a season that he's already under contract?

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

Am I the only one who finds it weird that he says he wants to finish his career here but also that his career will only last one more season?  As in a season that he's already under contract?

When he is on a playoff team on which he has played more games for than Orlando

12 minutes ago, ML6 said:

18-19 season

Gortat is clearly trolling and rubbing it in that we traded him years ago. He’s even suggesting only playing half a season or to sit him in the bench. He’s mocking us for ridding of him for Arenas. 

21 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Gortat is clearly trolling and rubbing it in that we traded him years ago. He’s even suggesting only playing half a season or to sit him in the bench. He’s mocking us for ridding of him for Arenas. 

we traded him to the suns though.

56 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

There is some next level trolling going on here. It's too hot to handle. Please, Catalina, think of the children.

To add to Lewis' theory, it may be indeed that Gotta being cold is a major factor. As a fellow bald guy, I can attest to having a colder than average head. Gortat is fed up with beanies.

Is there some kind of tax thing where if you retire in Florida you can write off sunscreen purchases or something? That might also be it.

8 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Is that not one more season?

Yeah I thought he was a free agent this summer. he must be suggesting a trade I presume, for Vuc perhaps? That'd be grand. throw in a 1st round pic Washington in 2023 and were rolling

8 minutes ago, jec said:

There is some next level trolling going on here. It's too hot to handle. Please, Catalina, think of the children.

To add to Lewis' theory, it may be indeed that Gotta being cold is a major factor. As a fellow bald guy, I can attest to having a colder than average head. Gortat is fed up with beanies.

Is there some kind of tax thing where if you retire in Florida you can write off sunscreen purchases or something? That might also be it.

no state income tax