Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

I take back the moron part as that is rude... sorry guys...but you guys would really trade AG for a top 5 pick this year?

Dude is 22 averaging 

Points 19.2

EFG 48.4

3 Pt % 39.0

Rebs 8.1

Assists 2.0

Steals 0.9

Blocks 0.8

28 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

The morons are the ones who think he’s off-limits in trades.  

Unless it is for a bonafide all star then no.. Of course this is all just opinions so i respect what you are saying

Not to mention the guy has insane work ethic...wants to be GREAT... believes he will be great and works every damn day to get to that level.

AG is a absolute keeper at this point..

He is good already.. he is going to be special... hell he is unique already!!

Why would you trade a guy who's already averaging almost 20 PPG on 59%TS for a draft pick who you're *hoping* gets those type of numbers?

The Magic do not have good players, why the hell would you wanna move the one guy who's actually doing the things a good player does.

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

Why would you trade a guy who's already averaging almost 20 PPG on 59%TS for a draft pick who you're *hoping* gets those type of numbers?

Because Murphy is doing his reverse-logic schtick again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Trading Gordon for a top 5 pick would be pretty dumb.  

"But why would I want this sack of money which is guaranteed to have at least $500 in it when I can trade it for a different sack of money with $0-650 in it?  There's a chance it has more money!!"

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We should trade up for Dragan Bender. 

We should trade vucevic for okafor

We should do whatever we can to get mudiay.  He's a guaranteed star.  

This happens every year.  

Gordon is a pretty good bet for a star player.  He might not end up being that guy but he's a really good bet.  And after we've all been confronted by the oladipo lesson of patience its pretty disheartening that so many posters have learned nothing.  

• Upvote 1

You never trade realized talent a single draft pick, high or not, especially when they are still young. Even older talent you don't trade unless you are either getting a haul or your back is against the wall (they are going to leave or you are going in another direction (I.E. about to tank)).

3 minutes ago, Odin said:

You never trade realized talent a single draft pick, high or not, especially when they are still young. Even older talent you don't trade unless you are either getting a haul or your back is against the wall (they are going to leave or you are going in another direction (I.E. about to tank)).

I revised my original post. I made the mistake of assuming that everyone would know that there would be other goodies in the trade besides a 2018 top 5 pick.