Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

This was very enlightening! Is it possible we are currently the worst team in the league?

It's amazing how bad our offense is designed  and we actually score at the rate we do. Smh 

Oladipo was off 9-11 shooting plus 5 steals as well.

Did we select Sabonis or was the trade done before hand and the selection was for the Thunder, I can't remember.

39 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Oladipo was off 9-11 shooting plus 5 steals as well.

Did we select Sabonis or was the trade done before hand and the selection was for the Thunder, I can't remember.

If I had to guess, OKC told the team who to draft before the deal was made. I'd bet it was their selection even if we selected him? if that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

If I had to guess, OKC told the team who to draft before the deal was made. I'd bet it was their selection even if we selected him? if that makes sense.

Yeah I think that's what happened. Who knows who we would have selected if we were keeping the pick.

Can Hezonja defend PGs? I've been really happy with his defense on 3s and 4s but defending 1s is a completely different thing. I ask this because I believe we have to do everything we can to draft Trae Young (including trading up if he's out of our range), but his defense will always be limited due to his size.

Isaac seems to be too thin to play 5 so I wouldn't mind seeing him become a homeless man's Kevin Durant, who's been crazy good as a rim protector.

Mario would be playing the Klay Thompson role if he were able to guard 1s.

Young / Mario / Isaac / Gordon / Biyombo

I think that could be a very balanced lineup. Just ignore the fact that we didn't pick up Mario's option for this exercise

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

The good news is that either Atlanta or the Lakers will win a game tonight!!!

I saw that too and got so excited :)))))