Jump to content
?4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

magicdoc1    141
41 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously the Dwight stuff needs to go away!  He is irrelevant. 

What isn’t. Hennigan? Dwight? Oladipo? Isaac? Mario? Tobias? JJ?. Soo many things. 

I think last year Dwight was not irrelevant. He is surely better than Biz(attitude aside). 

We need to stop with the “nice guy for this organization” statements and we need to start signing some “bad guys” as well. (Matt Barnes, rafer alston, brandon Bass, etc...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jjgator    102
55 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

What isn’t. Hennigan? Dwight? Oladipo? Isaac? Mario? Tobias? JJ?. Soo many things. 

I think last year Dwight was not irrelevant. He is surely better than Biz(attitude aside). 

We need to stop with the “nice guy for this organization” statements and we need to start signing some “bad guys” as well. (Matt Barnes, rafer alston, brandon Bass, etc...)

True. I don't really care what kind of nice guys these people are. I just want therm to be able to play. Dwight isn't nearly the player he was,  but he wanted to come back(he even confirmed this).Hennigan signed Biz instead because he's an idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

What isn’t. Hennigan? Dwight? Oladipo? Isaac? Mario? Tobias? JJ?. Soo many things. 

I think last year Dwight was not irrelevant. He is surely better than Biz(attitude aside). 

We need to stop with the “nice guy for this organization” statements and we need to start signing some “bad guys” as well. (Matt Barnes, rafer alston, brandon Bass, etc...)

U cannot separate Dwight from his attitude 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauro Pedrosa    449
38 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Speaking of all the durability stress, Jonathan Isaac is out indefinitely. Placed in a rehab and conditioning program for his ankle. Via several sources on Twitter 

I like the fact that we're finally being cautious with the kid. Let's hope it's not a chronic thing

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

If true it would not surprise me. I was very high on LM as shooter who could come in day one and hit shots. OTOH we picked Isaac who has all the physical tools to do something (one day) but no definable skill. Then traded down/away picks when we needed as much talent as possible. Missed on Kuzma and Bell. I think Hartenstein will be solid too. 

 

Lol, Isaac's already a plus defender as a rookie. But I suppose defense isn't a skill now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibn Battuta    117
51 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

 

Lol, Isaac's already a plus defender as a rookie. But I suppose defense isn't a skill now.

No I don’t consider defense a skill. If it was Vucevic might be a passable defender by now but he’s not. He has improved his shooting skill though. 

And now looks like Isaac is out indefinitely with little explanation. I thought this was an ankle sprain. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,520
54 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

No I don’t consider defense a skill. If it was Vucevic might be a passable defender by now but he’s not. He has improved his shooting skill though. 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×