Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Anybody heard Bruce Bowen’s Tim Duncan story? Apparently, he was a done deal to sign with the Magic the year we got T-Mac and Grant Hill, but asked for permission for his family to take the team plane every once in awhile and Doc Rivers denied him, so the deal fell through. It’s a really really depressing time to be a Magic fan.

50 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Anybody heard Bruce Bowen’s Tim Duncan story? Apparently, he was a done deal to sign with the Magic the year we got T-Mac and Grant Hill, but asked for permission for his family to take the team plane every once in awhile and Doc Rivers denied him, so the deal fell through. It’s a really really depressing time to be a Magic fan.

Yeah I couldn't finish that article 

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Welp, pack it up boys. Nothing going on until the lottery selection where we put all our hopes on ping pong balls because that's all we know how to do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I can imagine a lot of people are miserable about this team right now and rightfully so. We are as behind in our development as any team in the league and I’m not so sure we can top last year’s 29 win record; in part because of injuries. We should probably kick back see what comes our way in the trade market and in the meantime give our Vets a break by playing our developing talent, hitting full tank mode. 

Other than Isaac, who can't play too many minutes at this point, who is this developing talent that we want to see more of?

Maybe if we didn't trade away so many picks in the last draft, we might have had some.

10 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its pretty pointless to watch these games until Fournier and Gordon come back.  Just a bunch of guys running out their time here

That's pretty much how I feel. Shut off the last game sometime in the third quarter as it was pointless to even look for player development when Isaac left injured. Still going to a game when I am in Orlando over Christmas though!

11 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Its pretty pointless to watch these games until Fournier and Gordon come back.  Just a bunch of guys running out their time here

Why would anything change? We went on the 9 game losing streak wth them healthy 

8 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

After reading this my first thought was the possibility of trading a guy none of us really mention trading. Ross. He would be a great get for a playoff team shoring up their rotation. 

29 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

After reading this my first thought was the possibility of trading a guy none of us really mention trading. Ross. He would be a great get for a playoff team shoring up their rotation. 

no clue when he'll be back yet?