Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Watching Dipo on NBATV and he contributes a lot of this season on him finally investing in his body getting stronger and healthier this previous off season. I remember saying that's all he needed.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Watching Dipo on NBATV and he contributes a lot of this season on him finally investing in his body getting stronger and healthier. I remember saying that's all he needed.

That's what happens when you spend a year with one of the most insane athletes of all time. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Do yall think a deal with Milwaukee makes sense?

Something to where we get Brogdon?

Also, is Vuch playing the best basketball of his career?

Seems like it.

I don't think Milwaukee has a deal they need to make.  

13 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I don't think Milwaukee has a deal they need to make.  

Adding Vuch maybe?

I dunno. I don't ever pay to attention to what Kyler says but I think he's right that we're waiting for a really good player to become available so a deal with Milwaukee probably doesn't make sense.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Adding Vuch maybe?

I dunno. I don't ever pay to attention to what Kyler says but I think he's right that we're waiting for a really good player to become available so a deal with Milwaukee probably doesn't make sense.

I think we're telling people they need to impress us with an offer because we aren't just going to give him away.  Because the perception of a cheap player will only return cheap offers.  Look at Bledsoe.  His value went from "big piece in a kyrie deal" to "salary dump and likely a mid - late first round pick in 2020" in 3 months just by losing leverage.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think we're telling people they need to impress us with an offer because we aren't just going to give him away.  Because the perception of a cheap player will only return cheap offers.  Look at Bledsoe.  His value went from "big piece in a kyrie deal" to "salary dump and likely a mid - late first round pick in 2020" in 3 months just by losing leverage.  

Ah the old “opposite of what Henny would do” route. I like it!

If i dont see Hezonja getting more minutes then wesley iwundu i'm gonna be upset. Talk about having a bad shooting season...Hes shooting 32% from 2, 25% from 3, 33% from the FT in 13 min a game...yet last 5 games hes logged 16, 26, 32, 18, 13 min... with USG% being 8, 15, 10, 12, 20...now way should his time and usg be that high... 

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Worked for Danny Ainge.

4 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Do yall think a deal with Milwaukee makes sense?

Something to where we get Brogdon?

Also, is Vuch playing the best basketball of his career?

Seems like it.

I'd have to agree. His assists and blocks are up to. He's making it difficult for me not to compare him to the Nuggets young center Jokic that everyone raves about. He's probably a much better passer but the numbers are looking nice for Nikola. 

Vuc played great to start the season

Then sucked for pretty much November

Now he's playing great in December but team circumstances are weird right now

I don't trust this.  Been burned too many times before 

• Like 1