Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

you know, being only 4 games under .500 after the absolute toughest 10 games that this season will bring us isn't that bad for this team. if you told me that at the beginning of the season I'd be glad to take it

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

you know, being only 4 games under .500 after the absolute toughest 10 games that this season will bring us isn't that bad for this team. if you told me that at the beginning of the season I'd be glad to take it

I would too but it's the way things have occurred that's disappointing. Losing 9 in a row is unacceptable plus how we was losing. Getting slaughtered.. Still talking about effort etc etc. 

I kinda feel like Gordon is starting to realize that while he might be in good basketball shape, he's not yet in superstar play on both ends every night shape.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Wow, how is that ref not being banned, he's the one who walked into him and pushed his head forward and instigated that. Just when you think NBA refereeing can get any worse than what it already is. . . .

1 hour ago, crisby pancakes said:

Wow, how is that ref not being banned, he's the one who walked into him and pushed his head forward and instigated that. Just when you think NBA refereeing can get any worse than what it already is. . . .

Exactly he looks like he wanted head butt Livingston. Ridiculous!!