Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

28 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Man we lost some strong young assets. I can’t believe we weren’t more patient to wait for more development or better trades.

Yep

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

Nah. I think it was

EP

Dipo, Fournier

Harris

AG

Vuch

With the plan on seeing what progresses and possibly liquidating assets the way Ainge did.

Then we hired Skiles who wanted nothing to do with Harris. Henny did his job to get Skiles his boys. Then Martins was like "Ok my bad. Win now moves." Vogel was like " ermahgerd AG next PG. Get me a stretch big, a shooting backup PG, and a defensive backup big who might seat Vuch."

Voila!

Of course it was all Martins' and the coach's fault...both times. Hennigan totally didn't screw up and trade two of his best three assets, both for essentially nothing. It was all evil Martins and Skiles, and then stupid Vogel. Poor Henny...

2 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Of course it was all Martins' and the coach's fault...both times. Hennigan totally didn't screw up and trade two of his best three assets, both for essentially nothing. It was all evil Martins and Skiles, and then stupid Vogel. Poor Henny...

Unless you are in on the meetings, none of us really know who was pulling the trigger on these trades. Ultimately it was hennigans neck on the line. 

3 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

You'd have to be really dense not to see otherwise.

11 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Martins has no role in basketball operations though: 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-magic-alex-martins-mike-bianchi-0504-story.html

He did hire Hennigan. There is plenty of fault to go around. Plus, I just don't like him.

That's BS. Skiles was martins pick. Everyone knew that.

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Nikola Vucevic: “I know more than anybody, that this team has taken some big hits and has been through a lot.. I really think I’m the guy who wants this team to win the most, and right now all we can do is keep fighting.”

When you talk a big game off the court but don’t play hard on the court, it’s just noise. And it’s always about “I” with Vooch, never about “we”. I imagine there’s a lot of guys that want the team to win, not just you Nikola.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

That's BS. Skiles was martins pick. Everyone knew that.

Yeah, Martins is full of it. I really don't like that guy.

6 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

When you talk a big game off the court but don’t play hard on the court, it’s just noise. And it’s always about “I” with Vooch, never about “we”. I imagine there’s a lot of guys that want the team to win, not just you Nikola.

Yeah that quote makes him sound like an idiot. SHOW me something Vuc. And I'm not talking about a game where you just score points. Put yourself on the line for the team, play hard on both ends every second you are on the court. Until you do that, everything you say is just noise.

9 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Yeah that quote makes him sound like an idiot. SHOW me something Vuc. And I'm not talking about a game where you just score points. Put yourself on the line for the team, play hard on both ends every second you are on the court. Until you do that, everything you say is just noise.

Someone already made this joke but if vucevic is the guy who wants to win the most on the team that's the problem right there.