Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Everyone knows we’d actually win if we simply moved Biyombo and Augustin in SL and move Vuc and Payton to the bench right?

I think they're worried about a vucevic - speights lineup until Isaac comes back

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y97ugouj 

We have to trade with the Clippers now that Blake might miss most of the season. 

The trade above looks bad but hear me out. If Doc falls out of favor in the next month and people blame his son for the Griffin injury, it might be time for a shake-up.

The Clippers just invested major money in PF and SF(Griffin and Galinari). They might want to fire Doc and secure their investment. Most of the other players including Jordan,Rivers,Johnson and Milos are player options after this season. Honestly they might jump at our players given  the history of our players doing better elsewhere, even Biyombo. 

Why we do it, simply to get out of our biggest contracts and try another direction. 

Here is a much simpler trade that i think is better for us and gets rid of the player i hate.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybfrpyae

Again this one is easy to explain for us, we flat out would be better. Both these players could leave at the end of the year. 

On the other side they get two players with great P.E.R that will be signed for a few more years. 

First trade i would like more for our future. Second trade would be fun this year!

32 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y97ugouj 

We have to trade with the Clippers now that Blake might miss most of the season. 

The trade above looks bad but hear me out. If Doc falls out of favor in the next month and people blame his son for the Griffin injury, it might be time for a shake-up.

The Clippers just invested major money in PF and SF(Griffin and Galinari). They might want to fire Doc and secure their investment. Most of the other players including Jordan,Rivers,Johnson and Milos are player options after this season. Honestly they might jump at our players given  the history of our players doing better elsewhere, even Biyombo. 

Why we do it, simply to get out of our biggest contracts and try another direction. 

Here is a much simpler trade that i think is better for us and gets rid of the player i hate.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybfrpyae

Again this one is easy to explain for us, we flat out would be better. Both these players could leave at the end of the year. 

On the other side they get two players with great P.E.R that will be signed for a few more years. 

First trade i would like more for our future. Second trade would be fun this year!

Clips don't do that.  Puts them way into the luxury tax 

20 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

What's to worry about, we might lose a bunch of games in a row? Oh....

Being on a losing streak doesn't mean everything is a good idea.  

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

You know what the scary thing is about Payton? He's actually shooting well.  But he's still not very impactful.  That's not good

Because, as I've said for years now, shooting is not really his problem. It's his inconsistent defense, his inconsistent offensive aggressiveness, and his lack of ability to play within a system, even when his shot is falling.

1 minute ago, Payton4thewin said:

You know what the scary thing is about Payton? He's actually shooting well.  But he's still not very impactful.  That's not good

At the same time, he isn't really the problem right now.

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

His windup is still dreadful and slow, which means his shot will start to get blocked once people care. Moreover, he still needs the ball in his hands a lot to be effective, which drastically slows down our ball movement. Then there’s the consistency factor on defense.

• Like 1