Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, random said:

Apparently our "stat guys" only know pts per game lol. Therefor Ross is weakest player in starting line up and cause of all our problems.

Yeah i don't get it. Simmons isn't going to help our ball movement issues and TRoss has been our best defender.

Maybe Frank thinks he's the focal leader we're missing?

Or Fournier and Vuch are our modern day Pat Garrity and have dirt on Vogel.

15 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

.@OrlandoMagic G Terrence Ross said it was partly his idea to move back into a reserve role, adding: "I just want to do whatever I can to help.`We’ve got a lot of good players in here and I just wanted to see where I could make more of an impact."

Team player, unlike others

.@OrlandoMagic coach FVogel on lineup change: "Terrence & I have been in conversations about him maybe being more involved coming off the bench & w/ Simmons, we’d like to see what we look like with him having a bigger role. So it fits both players."

It might just be a case of making changes for the sake of making changes. What we're doing now definitely isn't working,  so Vogel has to try something. 

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

This doesn't make sense but sometimes basketball doesn't make sense so let's just see what happens.  

Reminds me a bit of when skiles benched oladipo

That's what I don't get. Different coach same method. 

This organization is just flat out weird. 

“He [Ross] goes a lot of times where he plays the whole first half with zero field-goal attempts or one field-goal attempt. He’s capable of more than that. He’s one of our most selfless players. He’s not really lost. He’s making the right play. He’s just one of the guys that doesn’t force. We’ve got too many guys that force.

What?!