Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Trade Vuc and Trade Fournier and I think a lot of our problems go away. Imagine if you could replace those two for Whiteside and Josh Richardson or Waiters we would be so much of a better team. Vuc and Fournier while they can score just do not fit with this team. 

What does waiters give you that Fournier doesn't? 

If these lineup changes that keep getting alluded to don’t involve benching Vucevic then Aaron’s comment last night about Vogel holding 1-15 all to the same accountability is gonna make a hell of a lot more sense. P4TW has commented on it recently, but just getting Vooch out of the rotation will improve this team quite a bit.

4 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I asked about the possibility of trading AG a while back.

I have a growing suspicion that could very well happen.

Based on what?

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

why do you think he's been a journeyman? 

Well he found somewhat of a home in Miami with that contract.

And ive seen the dude play live -- has a lot of heart and plays his ass off. Constantly barking at teammates and the other team. 

Not saying he's more talented than Fournier; but dude definitely brings toughness to the court. 

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Based on what?

Speculating but 

We drafted Issac...He can play the 3/4. Doesn't demand shots. Cheaper. AG is probably our most valued player when it comes to trades and last nights comments was a dig at Frank imo.

Not saying I agree we should trade him but it's possible.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Speculating but 

We drafted Issac...He can play the 3/4. Doesn't demand shots. Cheaper. AG is probably our most valued player when it comes to trades and last nights comments was a dig at Frank imo.

Not saying I agree we should trade him but it's possible.

I'd rather trade Frankie 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I'd rather trade Frankie 

We've been through too many coaches and all have different approaches. The problem is the team not the coach. 

• Upvote 1

I concur with your analysis Magicman. It seems AG is bugged about something. I can see Frank not jumping on players like Mo for not switching or boxing out every time as there are different expectations from a situational player like him; it would be nice if he did, but you know what your getting with him, he’s not a starter for a reason. I’m also not sure AG is as good as he thinks he is. If we get the right package I would trade him while he still may have people out there that think he’s Allstar potential. It’s possible, but not guaranteed, that’s why he didn’t get extended. Sell high! Issac plays the same position and I think he will play within himself. AG sometimes thinks he’s LeBron or lately Kyle Korver