Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

John Hammond on future of Aaron Gordon: "You look at a guy like that and say ‘He’s one of those guys as you move forward with, that you got to have’.. and we feel that way."

• Like 1

Just read David Aldridge’s report that Ben Simmons is out for tomorrow night’s #Sixers game against the #Magic. Big break for Orlando, but looked forward to Gordon vs. Simmons.

27 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just read David Aldridge’s report that Ben Simmons is out for tomorrow night’s #Sixers game against the #Magic. Big break for Orlando, but looked forward to Gordon vs. Simmons.

They'll still probably whoop us.

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

John Hammond on future of Aaron Gordon: "You look at a guy like that and say ‘He’s one of those guys as you move forward with, that you got to have’.. and we feel that way."

Thank you so much for sharing :)

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Hezonja may be done in Orlando. What a bad pick.

We've had absolutely ZERO luck with drafting Euro prospects. Mario is done here and the sooner he can be moved to try and resurrect his career the better for both parties...

Just now, Magicman28 said:

I bet he goes somewhere and does well.

I wouldn't go that far, but he does need a change of scenery. It would definately help him more then it would hurt him.

14 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I bet he goes somewhere and does well.

I’m not sold. Yes, he’s flashed but the bad he’s displayed outweighs the good. And while his time in Orlando has been rocky, so has Gordon’s, and somehow he’s found a way to thrive. 

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m not sold. Yes, he’s flashed but the bad he’s displayed outweighs the good. And while his time in Orlando has been rocky, so has Gordon’s, and somehow he’s found a way to thrive. 

It's not unusual to see a player move on from his drafting team and develop. He just doesn't fit with us.